Work

I got out of bed going to the bathroom and puked into the toilet, it seemed it was becoming my new morning routine. I felt a hand on my back as I hunched over the toilet Spencer ran his hand up and down my back. I turned around after I was finished. "Hey Spence, good morning" he looked at me with a look of sympathy "hey morning, you know I feel so bad. I wish I could just take all the puking for myself" I chuckled turning away "well sadly you can't, but I can handle it" I said with a smile, Spencer walked out of the bathroom to let me have a shower.

Once I got to the office I sat down I was so tired "hey Maddie you look well this morning" Morgan said to me teasingly "shut up I'm running on barely any sleep and am unable to have coffee, also I have a gun. Don't mess with me" I told him he laughed "sheesh wow you are not kidding, note to self don't mess with the possibly crazy pregnant girl" he said I laughed Spencer looked over "who you calling crazy cause don't forget that's my girlfriend you're talking to and I also have a gun" Spencer said smiling as he swiveled his chair to face us "ok, ok I'll drop it" Morgan said laughing harder I laughed so hard it felt like I broke a rib. I got to work I looked at a case I couldn't figure out "Hey Spence can you come over here? I can't figure this out I said" Spencer looked at me and rolled his chair over reading it over I moved to the side to give him room to work his magic. His eyes brightened and he typed then pulled away "oh my god you're right I'm so stupid, thank you so much" I said looking at what he'd done "any time, and you're not stupid you just got stuck" he said to me "well you're a genius" I said he laughed rolling back to his desk.

I packed my stuff up and went to my car where Spencer was waiting leaning on the side of the car "hey how are you?" I asked taking my keys out from my pocket "I'm great how about you?" I chuckled at his formality "I'm great now that I'm in the presence of the great Doctor Reid" I told him getting into the car he rolled his eyes at me I fake gasped "how dare you roll you're eyes at me?!" I said laughing he laughed in return ''you're ridiculous you know that right?" he said getting into his seat I turned the car on "well compared to you I'm completely sane" I told him pulling out of the parking lot. He opened his mouth to reply when my phone rang from my purse in the back. Spencer reached back and grabbed my phone "it's an unknown number" he said tilting the phone so I could see the unknow number "don't answer then can't be that important" I told him, he raised an eyebrow "you're sure, it could be important" he said, "yeah if it's important they'll call back later I said he declined the call and I went back to driving. 

Once we got home I realized how tired I was, I tried to go straight to bed but Spencer insisted I eat something first "come on just something quick and small, you're eating for two now" he said putting a hand on my stomach "don't play the baby card and me" Spencer looked at me with that look, the kind that said don't be difficult "fine but I'm going straight to bed after" I said walking to the kitchen. once I got my snack I sat on the couch next to Spence "why do you have to be so stubborn?" he asked I laughed "because now I have to be stubborn for two now" he laughed I got up "ok I'm going to bed now" I said heading to bed and crashing falling asleep within minutes.