The beginning

An alarm blaring, I woke up wiping sleep from My eyes. I climbed out of bed and nervously made a cup of coffee today was my first day at the BAU, my dream job. I showered then put on black jeans, a red blouse, and matching red heels.  After getting ready I made some breakfast ate, grabbed my keys, and went out the door.

I walked up to the FBI building and went into the elevator. As I pressed the buttons for my floor, I heard someone say, "Wait!" I stuck my arm out  stopping the doors from closing. "Sorry, Sorry!" A man said as he walked in. I chuckled. "It's ok, hi I'm Maddie" I said as the elevator went to our floor. I stuck my hand out and smiled. The man looked uncomfortable "Um I'm Spencer, nice to meet you" he didn't take my hand, so I lowered it we spent the rest of the ride in silence. He seemed confused as I got out behind him. I walked in and went to Hotch's office, knocking on his door I walked in. He gave me a gun and badge and told me to follow him.

He led me out of his office he called to the team in the bullpen saying "everyone in the round table room!". We walked into a room, and I took a seat that Hotch pointed to. The team walked in looking at me "Everyone this is Maddie Wood, one of the new recruits" Hotch said as I waved " Hi I'm excited to be here" I said "These are agents Prentiss, Gideon, Morgan, doctor. Reid, Jennifer Jareau are media liaison and Penelope Garcia are tech analysts.  Wood if you want, you can join us on this case. But if you don't I understand that you weren't prepared to go on a case today, " Hotch told me.

As they present the case I fidget in my seat exited yet nervous for my first case with the team.

( I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please share your opinions in the comments, I need help.