Flashback -3

Jk POV........

I was going to cafeteria to meet my friends and I saw a girl was coming from the same direction, before I could realize she bumped against me.

" You should be careful miss"
Those words just slipped out of my mouth and She looked up at me

Cute

We kept staring each other until taehyung called my name

I went their and sat with them . Surprisingly that girl also come and sat with us , then I got to know she's taehyung's cousin and a fresher.

No wonder I never saw her before.

I looked toward him and went there to sit . I was eating as usual and stealing some glances of heaven. I also felt her gaze on me , Must be thinking why I'm so quiet. After few minutes again I take a glance at her , she's munching her food with a adorable pout.

Now it was hard for me to conceal my smile. After eating they all went to there home and I went to my dorm.

Yes I stay at dorm as I don't have any home nor I have any family members.

To be honest I really feel alone sometimes but can't do anything that's how my life goes on . While walking I again remember about taehyung's sister heaven. That cute girl looks really innocent.

Author POV....

Both jk and heaven are thinking about each other. There first interaction wasn't that noticable but still they made little bit space for each other.

That's how 3 months passed....

In these months heaven became good friends with jk and jimin . she's kinda childish with them . Apart from tae , jimin also treat her like little sister whereas jk was having hard time to control himself from falling for her.

Her smile, her talks , her eyes, her voice everything was effecting on him. Even though he became good friends with her like jimin but still he was more soft with her than others which didn't go unnotice by his two hyungs.

Both tae and jimin got an idea of his feelings for heaven.

Heaven POV....

Today I have an important test and I don't know anything. I did studied but it's so difficult..ughhhh

Author pov...

After exam

Tae: hey penguin! How was the test?

Heaven saw taehyung coming jk and jimin was behind him .
Hvn:  I don't know.

Tae: why ? You didn't study well?

Hvn : I did !!!!! But you know business is out of my range . I just can't do this.

Taehyung felt bad for her as he knows how much pressure she's getting from her family.

Jk : why did you choose to study business if you didn't know it well?

Jk asked being unknown with her situation

Heaven sadly chuckle

Hvn: It was never a choice for me.

She said and left from there leaving the boys dumbfounded.

Jimin : what happened to her? Why she's so upset? The test isn't that much important.

Tae: It's not only about the test.

Taehyung said while looking at her disappearing figure.

Jk: why do you mean?

Taehyung explained her situation to them. Jimin felt sad for her whereas jk felt anger . He didn't liked how her own family make her feel low.