Flashback -1 (first day)

Heaven pov......

Today is my first day at university. I hope I won't have to face those humiliation and bullying again.

Yes I'm fatty but I don't regret it at all but my family and society regret it a LOT!!!

I entered in the university building. It is one of the best university in the country. I'm gonna study business management but trust me

I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!!

To be honest I'm not into study that much nor I want to study business, it's my parents who are forcing me . It's not like they want me to take care of the company , they just want to show off in their high profile society how well educated their daughter is. I always wanted to be a chef.

Yes I love cooking so much specially baking. Till now I made lot of cakes and snacks.but unfortunately I don't have any future with it. As I said I've to study business 😩......

I'm walking in the lobby and suddenly someone put hands on my eyes from behind and said in deep voice...

" Guess me"

" Taetae"

" Yah~~how did you know?" Taehyung said whining like a child

" Because I'm intelligent 💅" I said in a sassy tone

" Just because appa told me to take care of you or else I would've bully you😤"

He is my favorite cousin  brother. My uncle always wanted a daughter but unfortunately he got sons only . He loves me like his own child and also support my dreams but because of my parents he's quite.

But he always make sure to protect me . In fact he's the one who asked my parents to admit me in this university in Seoul. And that's how I came from deagu to seoul .

" Owww he told you to take care of me or warned you or else he'll throw his slippers on your not so handsome face😏"

" Yahhhhh!!!!! How dare you , you little brat?! And you said not so handsome face😐 ?? You know I'm the heartthrob of the university "

" Just because the girls in this university are blind doesn't make you handsome bro?" I answered back sassily

" Can't you just give me a little bit respect as I'm older than you? "

" You and elder??? What a funny joke bro 🤣"

Before taehyung could answer the bell rang which means classes are starting

" I spared you just because today is your first day , now go to your class on the left side room no. 308."

" Okk☺️"

" And also we'll meet at the canteen in the lunch break. Take care and best of luck sissy " taehyung said while cupping my face .
To be honest no matter how much we fight he's always there for me . I feel so lucky to have a brother like him.

_________________________________________