Lovely moments

Here's the super cute couple is watching a movie. They're on the couch, heaven sitting and jungkook's Head on her lap. Heaven is watching the movie with focus eyes whereas jungkook is snuggling into her bare stomach which is the warmest and softest thing for him.

Actually heaven is wearing a t-shirt so jungkook lifted her t-shirt from stomach and now feeling her.

He started to place soft kisses on her tummy which made her blush and feel many things

Heaven: koo~~ don't do this, I'm watching the movie 

Jk: I'm not stopping u from watching the movie. Let me do my work. Ummmhhh so soft.

He said and gave a bite on her tummy

Jk: seriously love how do u manage to maintain so soft cotton like body. It's so addictive.

Heaven just blush more and more bcz of his words. Her face is now dark shade of pink.

Suddenly jungkook started to roam his fingers on her body from inside the shirt. She can't help but release a soft whimper which made jungkook smirk in evil. Now both of them know what's gonna happen.

Imagine by yourself My bears .why bother to write when i have my pure minded innocent readers😌

2 hours later.....

The bedroom of the couple which was few moments ago filled with moans and groans, is now in pure silence. Only the hard breathing sounds can be heard.

Both of them are exhausted bcz of...ummm u know already

Jungkook hold heaven, hugging her tightly as they both are now cuddling and jungkook is giving her soft kisses all over her face, neck and collarbone, sniffing her sweet scent. And Heaven is still catching her breath which shows how much tired she is.

Jk: it's ok love take rest now. He said while kissing her neck which is now fill with hickeys and jungkook was kissing on those hickeys, licking them to make her feel good

Heaven: u r such a beast jeon U didn't stop when I told u. now I can't feel my body. Uff jeon !!

Jungkook is still doing his work on her neck and collarbone

Jk: it's your fault not mine babe. How could you be so beautiful love. Your beauty and purity is really beyond any other words. I feel so blessed to have u, it feels like god has given me the key to heaven by giving me this heaven..

Jungkook kept saying sweet thing while showering her with love Heaven is feeling overwhelmed by listening his talks. The way he acknowledge her, adore her, shower her with unconditional love, the way he respects her and most importantly the way he appreciates her presence in his life.

She never thought that someone would love her to this extend. He even appreciates all her flaws and love them like they're his favorite.

Her started to tear up there thinking all this. As jungkook was hugging her, he could listen some little sobs so he look at her and found her crying.

Jk: babe! What happened!? R u ok? Why are you Crying? Is it hurting love please tell me .

Jungkook's eyes also got teary while asking but before he could ask anything more heaven suddenly pull him into a deep passionate kiss.

The kiss was full of gratefulness and love. Jungkook didn't bother much and kissed her back with same passion.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss, now Heaven is not crying anymore infact both of them are breathing heavily

Heaven: let's sleep I'm tired...

Jk: ok love.. good night

Jungkook didn't ask her more and engulfed her in his embrace....