Alarice looked stress and Yuwei don't know what to do.

Nicholas on the other hand, feel what his son is feeling. For him, his child was right. It feels like this little girl stole something that should belong to his future daughter. It's not because of the benefits they'll have but some other thing that he can't explain.

He felt like a child that was robbed by his most precious toy.

"Naveen. Listen to me." The Empress said as she sat on the level of the child.

"The reason why I gave her my power is because I don't have any plans on having a child." She said

Nicholas was dumbfounded. Hiciel is eight years old but they made the agreement four years ago. Does this mean that from the beginning even before they met. She never really plans to have children.

He felt betrayed. Hiciel treat other children including his children from another woman very preciously, but why does this woman refuse to have one herself.

"Why? Nanny said that if you two like each other then you can have children." Naveen said

"Yes. But-"

"Don't you like Father?"

Alarice opened her mouth but words don't come out of her. She looked at him as if asking for help but he too wants to know the answer.

"Oh she does. It's just that things are complicated so she can't have your sister." The grand prince intervene.

"What complicated things?"

"Things that only adult should know." Yuwei said

"Why can't kids know it?"

Alarice and Yuwei looked at each other. Questions made by children are indeed one of the toughest exam to answer.

"Let's just say, I cannot have children because I already have you and Mael. And that's already enough." Alarice said

"But brother Mael said  he, too wants a younger sister."

"He does?"

"Yes. He said that younger sisters are cute. Besides Aeron and Cliff  both has younger sister and they always brag about it." He said mentioning his friends.

"Oh, sweetheart. You have a lot of question."

They all look at the person who just came. It was the second concubine. Elisha.

"Mommy!" Navees exclaimed

"Greetings Your Majesties." She said as she bowed down.

"Help me~~" asked Alarice who looks so stressed dealing with different kind of mess today.

The Second Concubine smiled softly and knelt down to meet Naveen's eyes.

"Sweety. Our Empress Regnant has already so much things to do. She can barely even play with you. If she did have a child then her time with you will decrease more. Do you want that?"

"No. But I can just play with my little sister!" Naveen said refusing to back down.

"Then we'll just bring you a younger sister then." The Emperor finally said

Alarice's eyes widened. She was about to say something but Nicholas spoke first.

"It's getting chilly in here. Let's go inside. Empress we still have work to do."

--

The tired Empress was walking in the corridor tiredly. She was a bit lucky that she was able to get off to work at 8 as per the Emperor's order.

What she didn't know is because the Emperor has other agenda that night.

Nicholas called upon his aide. Viscount Pierre Ron Limoan. On the Emperor's desk are the books and posters that Hiciel retrieve from the Empress' chamber.

This things are full of.... indecent stuff. There are lots of men to men interactions but what irk him the most is that they were draw and described to be, well, handsome beyond words.

"Investigate the ones who published these indecent works, then report it to me right away." He ordered

Pierre looked at the books. "Oh. The Empress has good taste." He commented

The Emperor suddenly looked at him . "What do you mean?"

While still looking at the books and posters Pierre answered.

"Well, these type of stuffs are popular with most of the noble ladies and the maids. After all these men in here are ideally handsome and masculine and romantic. They were what they always say the man of their dreams. Or most of them even says that despite having billions of people in the world they fell in love and is obsessed with a man who doesn't even exists. Or women says that these men were better- *hik!* "

The poor aide stopped talking when he noticed that the Emperor's aura was dangerously dark.

"Burn all the publisher's place. Leave no single trace behind!" He said in an angry tone.

"Affirmative!" Pierre said then dashes off.

The Emperor can feel his anger towards these books and posters. How dare they seduce My Empress! He thought.

Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Your Majesty, the Second concubine is ready for your visit to her chamber." The maid said. He clenched his jaw and walk towards his concubine's chamber.

--

Hello! Just wanna thank you all again for your support!! Really thanks so so much @everyone! I hope you stick with me for the next chapters!! Lovelots!!