6. SIYA

viranshi pov

I am sitting on the my cabin chair and looking towards the beauty who is sleeping cutely and peacefully on my couch , freely without any care about the world. while looking at her I am thinking who is she , how she reach there  from her clothes which has dirt and some stains of blood too.

 when I saw this and worried for her perhaps I miss the wound when I was checking her if get got hurt by car that time so many things is going in my mind specially the emergency case I have to save the patient and I going late , but after checking...

 when I saw this and worried for her perhaps I miss the wound when I was checking her if get got hurt by car that time so many things is going in my mind specially the emergency case I have to save the patient and I going late , but after checking properly here in my cabin I got to know that there are some old 3 to 4 days old wounds on her body , I can say that she is terrified of something because I remember when I touch her to check or to safeguard her, she is trembling she panics like someone will hurt her.

I walk towards the couch kneel down and softly caress her cheeks which has some dirt ago  first time when I look at her she looks like she is orphan ,bare feet dirt particles on the body and dirty fork which has torn parts from elbow and knee and other side but after cleaning her with the wipes and changing her clothes to new one which I order  as going before OT I tell  harshita to clean her body and order a beautiful dress of her size. Now looking at her no one can say that she is an orphan . 

I am waiting for her to wake up so that I can ask her about her parents her house but looks like princess is having beautiful dream I cannot have the heart to wake up her from the sleep so I let her sleep and moved towards my chair and working on my patients file which take at least 1 hour till the time she too get enough of sleep. 

Right now  its 6 pm I have completed all my works and my shift is also going to end by 7 pm then I will go to the home but before that I have to check the emergency patient and also have  a round to check on my other patient to know if they are having any problem or they are recovering. But before that all first we have to wake up princess from her aram ki neend (peaceful sleep)  she must be hungry also I have order some food also god know she didn't have her food. so I called harshita and says 

" harshita bring orange juice some chocolates and sandwiches to my cabin for the baby " 

" Yes mam " by this I hung up the call. I always said to her to call me by my name but she  refuses me all the time and says  during the duty time I will call you mam . 

Slightly caressing the cheek of the girl I softly whisper to her 

" Princess get up it's time to wake up baby , you will be hungry naa , come on get up then we will have some chocolates and food then go to your family" 

Author pov

she cutely rubbing her eyes and get up slightly caressing the area beneath her hands to know about her environment when she didn't find the cold tiles she frowned as from past 1 week she find her on the cold surface and mostly shivered body finding the warmth of thin blanket which barely get successful to cover her properly.