3. FIRST GLANCE

The next morning the sunlight is peeking from the glass window and to Abhiraj's face his eyebrow is scrunched and a frown appears on his face. He wakes up and is about to get up from bed when he realizes that there is an ornament in his hand which he clutched which night near his heart to feel peace.

ABHIRAJ POV

I'm now intensely looking at the jhoomka which gives me peace for some time. It always increases my heartbeat when every time I think about the girl, because of her I'm alive now, and because of her I have at least some time of peace as her fragrance which comes from it gives me calmness in my heart, don't know why but today I feel like I get the chance to meet you, like from onwards my life my fate will take a beautiful turn. I don't believe in fate and luck but today I have a gut feeling that I can not ignore. It's been 2 years since I have been trying to find you, I want to show my gratitude towards you, you own my life PRINCESS you own me princess I want to protect you just like you did. Princess, please I can't wait anymore to come out.

With a small smile while remembering her I went towards my closet and safely put this jhoomka in the locker and went towards the bathroom to freshen up and then towards the gym I always do workout for 2 hours and extra if I have to go out my anger, I have anger issues and gyming helps me to calm down when I didn't have that precious thing beside me also I m afraid that my anger brings the worst out of me and in my anger perhaps I will break that, today I have an important meeting that I can not ignore it is related to the betterment of the kingdom and it has to be done in my hotel 'paradise'. I own multiple hotels restaurants pubs hospitals and many more, that's why I'm the KING OF the CORPORATE WORLD no one goes against my will otherwise they have to be ready to face my wrath. right now it's 9 am and I am standing in front mirror and getting ready don't know but today I want to be in my best attire before that I don't even need to bother to look how I'm looking because I know POWER SPEAKS THE VOLUME and I have that Power. I know I am handsome and hot, and girls drool over my body and get ready to do anything to get my attention, they also after my money and power but I don't care about any of them except her, they are not worthy of my attention except her.

I started walking towards my lift and pressed button 1 which has a dining area and rooms for my grandparents, I love my dadu and choti mom in this so-called family,  I care and love my siblings but don't show it and always protect them from far as...

I started walking towards my lift and pressed button 1 which has a dining area and rooms for my grandparents, I love my dadu and choti mom in this so-called family, I care and love my siblings but don't show it and always protect them from far as I don't want my dark shadow on them, they are pure for this world and remains the same whether I m alive or not I make sure of it. Rudra knows about my dark side my mafia side he knows everything that happened in the past and also about her. but I always tried to save him from any kind of harm, no one messes with my siblings. THIS PALACE was built by my grandfather and only had 3 floors when it was built, but I renovated it and also made 3 more floors for my siblings and my own i love my privacy. 2ND floor is for the middle generation, 3rd floor for all siblings, 4th and 5th one I own and there is a terrace on 6th floor and the ground floor is for the functions and guestrooms.

I sit on the head chair and all the members are already seated because it is a rule after me no one can sit and eat, the maids start serving the food which is made by the cook and for me by choti maa I only eat when choti maa made it otherwise my hunger dies and then I take a morsel which is an indication for rest to know that they can start their breakfast. The breakfast is gone in the silence because I love silence.

author's pov

Abhiraj is now leaving after having breakings towards his FORD MUSTANG for today. with the caravan of 10 cars which are safeguarding him from any harm. he loves to drive so mostly only he drives his car and till date, no one sits beside him which is only royally reserved for his owner, while driving Abhiraj's heart beats fast knowing his owner is coming near him to take him with her.

He enters the private area which is only reserved for him and his meetings as he frequently does his meetings on this hotel only

He enters the private area which is only reserved for him and his meetings as he frequently does his meetings on this hotel only. the other members who is already present there knew it wouldn't be good if he had to wait, well he didn't wait for someone as he liked the punctuality and getting the opportunity to work with his company under him. there are a total of 12 members present there except ABHIRAJ and his 2 men, besides 3 contractors and their P.A. and 6 bodyguards to protect their boss, well he doesn't need it he himself is capable of handling hundreds of them but he didn't want to waste his precious time on this little piece of shits.

He is walking out of the hotel after completing his meeting, sits in the car, and starts driving to his office but on his way his eyes fall on a small girl child who is blind and crossing and flinching in between when the cars honk and pass her by speed, he clenches he jaw as everyone is busy in their own world and no one noticed how difficult it is for her to even the cross the road and she is blind too, without any delay he get down and started running towards her to save her from the cars which is passes by her from both the sides as she is in the middle of the road.

He is just some meters away from her when he sees a hand reach to the the girl's wrist and has a tight grip on it so as not to leave a bruise and takes her in an embrace safely and quickly goes to the safe side of the road. he is on the other side of the road but he can see there is a girl who clad in a baby blue suit, with open hair that reaches her waist, there is a strand which is behind her ear that is adorned with a beautiful pair of earrings and give the side profile of her face and her lips which are moving as she is talking to the girl probably asking whether is fine or not or any kind of pain or injury she has.

He has amusement in and shock in his face when he the full scenario, a girl who is looking in her mid-twenties put danger her life in to save a blind child and carefully asking and checking her to make sure she is fine. In this world which is full of selfishness, greediness, and love for his own life, crosses the road that is full of cars and saves a life.

His heart skips a beat seeing the girl and her stunt, there is a concern in his eyes for the girl if she is safe not while doing that thing, and also a bit of fear if anything happened to her in this process, cars would have also hit her.

He is going towards the girl who is so beautiful, kind, and caring towards others, now talking to someone else on the call with the child's hand in her hand to ensure she is there and safe, but before he could reach a guy come there with a car and she sits in the car with the girl and left from there.

his pa Viraj comes towards him and asks "Hukum are you okay" There is a concern in his voice.

"hmm, Viraj found out about the girl who just saved the life of the child and also enquired about the child and her whereabouts and I want details in only two hours," ABHIRAJ said in his authoritative tone and went to the car to his office with the only thought

'Hope I will see you again ANGEL'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like my new chapter if you do please vote, share and comment on it, and also follow me.