"What the-" Taehyung close his eyes and blink to get blend with the lights.

He open the eyes and "jungkook"

Jungkook with his finger signal his gaurds to leave the room..

"Why did you kidnapped me?" Taehyung ask shockingly.

"If you had called me i would have definitely come,  what was the need for this nonsense" With not so calm voice Taehyung says, he is losing his temper, he really get scared when those two guys kidnapped him earlier.

Jungkook didn't said anything and lit up his cigarette.

"Untie me" Taehyung growl.

With a cigarette on lips jungkook chuckle

"My life was getting boring so thought of kidnapping you" Jungkook says and lean back to his chair.

"Have you lost your mind" Taehyung again scream, this is not a joke kidnapping thing is really traumatic for taehyung cause something like this has happened in his past too.

"Mind your language" Jungkook says sternly.

"I'm sorry, please untie me" Taehyung says.

"Kim taehyung, 20 years, university student, work as a waiter in restaurant and has aunty and she's not blood related to you, am I right?" Jungkook says and get up from the seat.

"Were you dying to know my background" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook takes a step towards taehyung and puff his cigarette.

"You can say that"

Taehyung went shock, what the fuck is happening to jungkook he's easily swaying in taehyung words.

Till yesterday jungkook was ready to kill taehyung with his bullets and now he wants to know his background, jungkook is speaking like he has already get attracted to taehyung.

This is dangerous and taehyung knows it too.

Jungkook place his boot on bed and lean towards him with taking puffs of cigarette, he faced side and exhale his all smoke in the air and said "you're good with guns, the way you held the gun earlier looks professional"

Taehyung smirk and says "why? Did you already fell for me?"

Both are having eye contact with a different emotions. If jungkook lean a bit he'll definitely kiss taehyung.

"Answer my question"

"First untie my hands then I'll tell you" Taehyung says and turn around so that jungkook can untie his hands rope.

But..

Jungkook grab taehyung shoulder and made him face towards himself and lean, his fingers went towards the back of taehyung.

Taehyung held his breath because jungkook is way close for taehyung liking not even a inch back he's too close straightly looking at taehyung with his charcoal eyes.

"Done" Jungkook whisper near taehyung lips.

Taehyung was holding his breath since a long time and when jungkook says done taehyung release his breath on jungkook lips.

Taehyung untie his legs rope too and directly looks at the intimidating eyes of jungkook.

Taehyung clenched jungkook shirt and pull him towards himself their lips were about to brush taehyung immediately push jungkook body on the bed and straddle his stomach.

Jungkook was not ready, a gasp left his mouth "what-"

Taehyung cover his mouth and said "liking the position?"

Jungkook grab taehyung waist and pull him towards himself and said "I prefer doggystyle more"

Taehyung eyes widen, he immediately put his both hand on jungkook side otherwise both lips will definitely brush with each other

"What happened to you, how can a person like you can change in just two days?"

"Your waist is so small it easily fit in my hand" Jungkook says.

This time taehyung is the one whose brows furrowed he leans back and tried to get up from jungkook, but the firm grip of jungkook on his waist is not letting him to even move.

"Taehyung"

Taehyung heart started to beat fast, this is the first time jungkook is calling his name with so much emotions.

"W-what?" Taehyung stutter it's difficult to believe jungkook is actually giving in.

Jungkook eyes soften a bit and he let those words comes out from his lips

"I'm giving you one week, you wanted to date me, right? I'm ready"

Taehyung can't fall into jungkook trap, he again tried to get up from the lap, jungkook one hand made towards taehyung neck and with a jerk he pull him towards himself with a full force till taehyung face comes inch apart from him and said

"Make me fall for you"

............

*Are we going too fast?

Nope.. There are lots of things coming in the chapter. In simple word (ye toh bass trailer hai picture abhi baki hai mere dost 💀)