2

Jennie Pov

I eye-fuck Taehyung from across the bar while he plays indie rock covers for the crowd, preening on stage. It's a small unimpressive platform, the type you find in every bar designed with cover bands in mind. Still, it's a stage and I can't look away.

In the past month, he's become my favorite pastime. It's becoming athing, this game between him and I. And oftentimes between sets, he comes and leans next to me at the bar. While I pretend to be casual—cool.

We flirt, clinking our shot glasses together, lust dripping like honey from our lips. A shot of whiskey as foreplay. A promise of more.

And something about the look in his eyes tonight tells me he's finally ready to take the dive. I can sense it in the air, like an electric charge rippling across the empty space between us.

When he finishes his final set, he saunters over and orders a beer next to me, his leg brushing against mine. His thin lips pull into a smirk while looking at me sideways, dark curls falling on his forehead. The lights are low. The candles lined all around the bar are the only real source of light in this place, creating shadows along his features. I play coy, pretending like I can't see how his gaze is telling me he's dying to fuck me.

After a few more shots elbow to elbow, he leans even closer and stares straight into my eyes.

"Do you like me?"

I laugh. Cute. Bashful. "Maybe," I reply simply.

He grins at me, his smile now a devious curl of his lip that makes my mouth water in anticipation. "Wanna follow me?"

I lick my lips and swallow hard, my heart skipping a beat inside my chest. Fuck, this is it.

"Lead the way," I say, my tone laced with seduction.

The excitement rises quickly through my chest and into my lungs as he takes my hand in his. I follow him down into the musty pub basement, leading me through a small, winding corridor lined high with kegs and empty cardboard boxes on either side. It's a tight fit, but we squeeze through like two crooks in the night, high on the very act of sneaking around.

When we reach the bathroom he was leading us too, I slip in, followed by Taehyung locking the door behind us.

God, I crave this. Always have.

The thrill of the chase, men or women—I don't care—as long as it leaves me high and sated.

I'm addicted to the crackling static before the first kiss. The first touch of our parting lips. Where lust and fantasy meets reality like a moth to a flame.

Taehyung hastily takes my shirt off before our lips even touch, his fingers traveling up my waist and then down to my hips. He lifts me up and sits me on the sink behind me.

I lean over and catch his lips with my own. His mouth parts open for my hungry tongue as I hurriedly unbutton his shirt. I'll yield under his hands as long as he continues to touch me.

He pulls away then, lips wet and wanting. With a jerk he brings me back down on my feet and flips me over to bend me over the sink. I hear the sound of his zipper as he pulls my leggings and thong down my legs. The tell-tale crinkle of a condom foil triggers a low kind of adrenaline to course through my body.

"You ready for me, baby?" he asks, and with barely a graze of his fingers to see if I am ready, he unceremoniously pushes into me. I gasp as he growls, kneading my ass with his hands. My cheek presses against the mirror, my breath staining the glass with his every thrust.

"Fuck you feel so good. You like that?" he groans.

I swallow hard and roll my eyes but don't answer. The anticipation is gone and now I feel...nothing.