Chapter 4: The Seven Angels of the Deadly Sin

While the siblings return to the celestial realm, the angel of envy's mind was preoccupied with the words uttered by the prince of hell.

He kept pondering if Beelzebub was implying that his faith was not as strong as his light.

Raphael noticed this but did not bother to ask since as they stepped into the gates of heaven; Uriel the angel of greed was already waiting for them. 

"It appears you're expecting us brother." mentioned by Gabriel while his brother Uriel gestured them to follow him.

The angel of sloth however had other plans as it thought that it was a drag and attempted to sneak away. 

However, Uriel gently let out an ominous aura prompting that he'll suffer if he tried to escape so he immediately followed.

Then as they arrived in front of a large wooden decorated door, the angel of greed invited them to come in and have a seat. 

"I heard from father that you needed my help, and if you're asking how he knew, I don't know either." said by Uriel as he prepares tea and serves this for his brothers. 

"Actually, we wanted to show you this." said in unison by the siblings while handing out the sphere of recollection to Uriel for him to observe the conversation Gabriel and Beelzebub made. 

Raphael and Uriel were listening and watching attentively and as they heard the lines that came out of the prince of hell, they both look at each other as if they figured something out. 

"It appears we arrived at the same conclusion, Raph." uttered by Uriel as he appears to be amused by what they inferred from the recording.

"To briefly explain, Beelzebub was bidding time while he was in contact with you." mentioned by Raphael as he holds out the sphere of recollection once more.

"Then that must've mean that he was extracting info from the corpse and was distracting me to avoid detecting his primary objective." replied by Gabriel after finally understanding what Raphael and Uriel were talking about. 

"That objective must have been tied to the Emerald Forest since that's where the Soul eater and Salamander where spawned." said by Uriel as they managed to pinpoint the location to investigate further what the forces of darkness are up to. 

"However, we still don't know yet what they are up to but its fortunate that we were able to deduce where it's located." said by Raphael while he requested for another cup of tea as they proceed with the discussion.

It took the siblings a couple of hours of trying to figure out what were the forces of darkness planning but was later on interrupted by their brother, Barachiel who called them for dinner. 

"Why don't we discuss that with everyone at the dining hall." said by the angel of pride while casually dragging Gabriel and Raphael out by wrapping both his arms on both of their shoulders. 

Uriel then proceeds to close the door as they went out. 

Then as they all walk towards the dining hall, the angels of pride, envy, and greed suspiciously made eye contact as if they're up to mischief all along while the angel of sloth has no idea about what's to happen.

Raphael didn't notice this and went along with the angel of envy and pride towards the dining hall. 

Once they arrived, the high ceilings where ginormous chandeliers illuminating the large dining room welcomed them with the warmth and comfort of the food that's being prepared by Uriel who was surprisingly with them seconds ago.