Revenge

Bayley POV:
I made Damage Control and now I felt like an outcast in my own group. Dakota rode with me,  but when we were with the group she was kind of mean. "I think I'll call my shot for Rhea after Elimination Chamber. I mean we all know she will still be champ by then," I joked nudging Kairi who shot me a glare. "Don't waste time," Iyo said making me chuckle awkwardly. "Yeah, I won't, but I'll catch up with you guys," I walked off knowing they were talking about me. Before I could get too far I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Come on Bayley." It was Dakota and I knew exactly what she wanted. We walked to the parking lot to an empty spot. "It's obvious what's wrong. You feel like we aren't happy for you, but we are," Dakota said with a soft smile. I nodded a bit knowing it was probably just all in my head. Dakota put her hand on my cheek before kissing me. I blushed as I kissed her back wrapping my arms around her. In Damage Control we were kind of an open thing, so this was just normal. "All this will be okay. Just beat Rhea at Mania and Iyo will retain. Soon we will finally accomplish the goal of conquering WWE," Dakota said, and I nodded along with her. "Come on," she began walking back and I followed knowing I shouldn't isolate myself from the group anymore than I already have. On the way back I saw Naomi, so I told Dakota to go ahead. "Naomi, so great you came back just to lose to me again," I smirked. "Oh how I missed your fun attitude Bayley," Naomi retorted. "How is Sasha doing?" I asked truthfully wondering how my former partner was doing. "If you're wondering she said she does miss you, and she's doing good. You should try contacting her Bayley," she said. I shook my head a bit, "Don't think so." I walked off knowing I needed to get back now.

Michin POV:
Zelina giggled a bit as I kissed her neck while softly pushing her against the wall. We both agreed this wasn't a relationship, but it was just something we did for fun. Just as I was about to slide my hand down the door opened. "Damn! Really you guys?" Bianca asked as she turned away. "Sorry Bianca," I apologized before looking at Zelina and both of our faces were red. "Everyone else seems to be doing it, so I can't say nothing," she turned back and walked over to us. "Bianca, I got to ask what's your plans for Wrestlemania?" Zelina asked, and yeah it was a good question. "Probably see if Jade wants to fight," Bianca simply said. "Well just remember if you need back up that's what Zelina and I are here for," I reminded her. "Thankful for that, but you two got to figure out something too. I'm sure Wrestlemania could use your talents," she said which did make me feel nice. "Zelina and I will figure it out. Don't worry," I smirked wrapping my arm around Zelina who giggled a bit. "I don't even want to know," Bianca laughed a bit before fist bumping with us. "See you around," Bianca walked out of the hallway. Before Zelina could say anything I kissed her again. Zelina cut me off though, "I got to go back to Carlito and the others. I'll call you tonight," she said before walking off. "You got to be fucking kidding me," of course I wasn't happy. Twice my time with Zelina was cut short.

Alba Fyre POV:
Isla was in the ring fighting with Shotzi who was teaming with Tamina tonight. So far everything was going our way, but I knew it would. Tamina is old and shouldn't be here. Shotzi just isn't on my level. Truly was sad how pathetic the women's division was. Just then Isla tagged me in and it was time to go to work. I elbowed Tamina hard before shoving Shotzi off the apron. I smirked before walking over to the referee to distract them. As I made sure they weren't looking Isla hit Tamina with the staff. She winked at me before rolling out of the ring. I walked over to Tamina and put my foot on her chest. The referee counted to three and just like that it was already over. Isla got into the ring and wrapped her arms around me from behind. I could hear her laughing as I looked at Tamina. "Retire old bag," I said with a smirk before nodding a bit. Isla rolled out of the ring and I followed. I grabbed the staff and began walking up the aisle when suddenly from behind I was hit. I fell onto the ramp hitting rather hard. I held onto my nose as I rolled onto my back. "Shit!" I looked at my hands seeing blood, but I saw Shotzi fighting Isla. I got to a knee before I was grabbed by Tamina who was very pissed. "Retire huh?" she said before throwing me back onto the ramp. The impact hurt so bad I couldn't move. After what felt like forever referees and staff helped me up. I saw Isla was better than me, but she was still banged up to. When I got backstage I shoved them away, "I got it!" Isla took my hand and began walking towards the doctors. "We will make them pay," Isla said, but I was just focused on how much my head hurt. "I'm going to end that old hag's career," I said before pulling Isla back and kissing her deeply. I felt her return the kiss before pulling away. The blood from my nose had rubbed on her face, so now she had my blood on her jaw. "Come on," I begin walking going past everyone. Now the only thing going through my mind was getting revenge on Shotzi and Tamina. Didn't matter how far we had to go.

(So next chapter will be a NSFW heavy NXT chapter)