Smackdown's Change

Charlotte Flair POV:

The fact that I lost the rumble and lost Sasha in the past two months really was showing me how unfair life could be. Even my stupid women's championship wasn't making me happy the way Sasha did. However, something did make me smirk as I walked into the locker room seeing how everyone had tension with each other. The main thing that made me smile was how Shotzi and Toni were now broken up all because Shotzi's hatred of Charlotte. "Excuse me, but you are in my spot," I said looking at Aliyah who quickly grabbed her stuff and moved. "You see that? That is the kind of respect you should have for me," I said as everyone just seemed to not pay attention. "You really do love running your mouth don't you?" Sasha asked as she walked up to me with a stupid smirk on her face. "Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy my mouth," I said as she chuckled a bit shaking her head. "You're the one who ruined what we had. I mean you just left me all by myself," I said as she just rolled her eyes. "I did what I did to advance my career. What we had was fun, but we both knew it wouldn't last," she said before walking off. "I didn't know," I whispered to myself looking down at the ground.

---Flashback---

"Sasha, how was I supposed to know? People don't celebrate that," I said as she looked at me with anger in her eyes. "We've been together for a month now and you can't even remember the date we got together. When we became partners, it was like something click that night, and now you just see me as a sidekick," she said as I shook my head. "Sasha, you aren't a sidekick. You're my partner in not just wrestling but life. Before you got with me everyone hated me, but you accepted me for who I am. Sasha.... Sasha, I love you," I said as she shook her head looking down at the ground as the anger faded. "Charlotte, I love you too, but this isn't going to work between us," she said as now I began to get angry. "What? Do you still like Bayley or something? What did I do wrong?" I asked as she didn't look at me. "Please let me go," she said walking past me right out the door. A tear ran down my face as I looked at the door just hoping it would open for her to come back in. Standing there minute after minute it felt like my heart was shattering as she wasn't coming back, but I didn't want to believe it. 

---End of Flashback---

Sonya Deville POV:

"You know if you wanted a title shot all you had to was ask," I said biting my bottom lip as she kissed my neck. "Yeah, well where is the fun in that?" Shotzi asked as she moved up kissing me deeply. I'll admit it had been a while since I had action like this, and fuck was it amazing. A small moan escaped me as she moved back down to my neck, but before anything exciting could happen someone knocked. "Fuck. Why now?" I asked as Shotzi stood up adjusting her hair and clothes back to normal. "Perks of being the GM," I said to myself as I opened the door seeing none other than Ronda Rousey. "Ronda, glad to see you got my message," I said remembering calling her about joining Smackdown. "I see you have been busy," she said looking me up and down before looking back at Shotzi. "You can call it whatever you want, but only me and her will know what it is," I said as she nodded a bit. "You two can get back to finger fucking or whatever. I'm going to check out my competition," she said before walking off shutting the door behind her. "If she doesn't sign, I'll be fucking glad," I said turning back immediately blushing as Shotzi had her breast out. "You have a title shot," I said smirking.

Toni Storm POV:

Ever since I cost Charlotte her championship all those months back everyone still had it against me. Charlotte had the championship back, so I'm not sure why everyone was still mad at me. I had been all alone since Shozti left, but maybe things would pick up for me soon. I had been thinking of leaving the company for better opportunities out there. "Toni, what are you doing out here?" Sasha Banks asked as I was sitting out in the parking lot. "Oh, I'm just well just hanging out," I said shrugging a bit as she walked over to me. "Well, no one should hang out with themselves," she said as I chuckled a bit remembering when Sasha and Charlotte forced me to watch as they beat up Shotzi. "What do you want from me Sasha? I mean before you left, we hated each other. I broke your girlfriend's arm," I said as she shook her head a bit. "I just don't think you should be alone," she said as my concern was dropping a bit. "You know you and Charlotte have caused me so much pain. I should be kicking your ass, but part of me doesn't want to," I said confused. "Maybe deep down you know I'm not that bad of a person," she said with a shrug as I chuckled a bit. "Banks, what is your game here? If you say it's a sexual thing I'm walking away," I said as she laughed. "Toni, just because you're another blonde who has sex appeal doesn't mean I'm interested," she said making me smile a bit. "I'll see you around Toni," she said walking off leaving me with a smile.