NXT Halloween Special

Mandy Rose POV:
It was just the best feeling of all time. Finally I was NXT women's champion, and everyone was kissing my royal ass. Of course I was hosting the Halloween party. and I would say it is the best party ever thrown. My costume was obviously that of a very sexy devil because I was royalty and one bad girl. "Gigi, could you be a dear, and fetch me a drink?" I asked smirking as she nodded going off. "You know I am so proud of you two for winning those tag titles," I said patting Jacy on the head as she sat next to me. "Mandy, when am I going to get a title shot?" Franky Monet who was dressed as a cheerleader asked. "Are you seriously interrupting my party with title shot demands?" I asked. "Can't blame me since this party is dead," Franky said smirking which just made me fill with anger. "You know we have the number games," I said smirking as Gigi walked up behind Franky as you could see her grow a little worried. "So, you better leave my party right now before I have Gigi and Jacy kick your ass," I said flagging her away. Franky rolled her eyes as she walked away leaving us alone. "You see what happens when we all just get along," I said kissing Jacy before Gigi walked over sitting in my lap. "You two really are growing on me," I said smirking as they truthfully were reminding me of the feelings Sonya once gave me. I chuckled a bit slowly kissing Gigi as a whistle came out from the crowd of people along with cheers. "Alright, now that the show is over let's keep partying," I yelled out to the crowd as they cheered even louder.

Blair Davenport POV:
Of course I was going to come to the states for something like this. I mean getting to be on main stage NXT, and the chance to maybe get some action tonight was always interesting. I was hoping for a piece of Mandy Rose, but she seemed to be occupied with her two lackeys. Suddenly I had my eye caught by a woman who I used to want to be back in STARDOM. Io Shirai, was right there, and she could be mine if I wanted. Slowly I walked up to her smirking as I leaned against the bar she was sitting at. "Io, can I buy you a drink or should I just skip all of that? I mean I just hope all those stories back in STARDOM are true," I said as Io had some reputation back in Japan. "Pay," she said as the bartender for the night handed her three shots of whiskey. "No problem," I said pushing the money to the bar-keep who took it before walking away. "You want me?" Io asked before downing a shot as I shrugged. "Depends on one thing. Do you think you can handle me?" I asked as she chuckled a bit as she slid one of the shot glasses over before downing hers. "Drink up," she said smirking as I shrugged downing the whiskey before slamming the glass down. "I can handle you. Can you handle me?" she asked as I nodded with a smirk on my face as she stood up motioning for me to follow. We went upstairs where nothing was really going on. Licking my lips I looked her up and down before smacking her on the ass as she jumped, but giggled as she opened a door. My eyes went wide as Io's did to when we saw Kayden and Kacy making out on the bed before Kacy looked up at us. We all stood there awkwardly, but then Io started laughing as I tried not to catch her laughter. "Come on," she said dragging me in the room before shutting the door behind us. "Io, we can't just join in," I said before Io pushed me down on the bed, and immediately I felt Kacy kissing my neck as Kayden begin kissing my lips. I shivered feeling Io kiss her way down my stomach as this was just fucking heaven.

Indi Hartwell POV:
"Come on Indi, we are out of here," Candice's voice called out as I felt her grab my arm, and pull me away from the bar. "Candice, what the hell are you doing?" I asked as she turned back to look at me throwing her arms up. "Are you serious? Look around! This place is practically one big lesbian orgy," she said as I looked around noticing a lot of girls kissing each other. "It isn't that bad Candice besides you can't be afraid to live a bit," I said smirking as she rolled her eyes. "I'm pregnant you idiot. Partying isn't something high on the list of things I should be doing, and sex is on that list too," she said as I chuckled a bit. "Sorry, it's just funny hearing miss wrestling talk about sex," I said as you could tell that just made her more mad. "Whatever, enjoy your little fuck session. I am out of here," she said storming off as I sighed. "Damn it Candice," I said going to follow her, but I was stopped when Persia walked up to me with some shots. "WOO! Come on it is time to live," she said as she had a Charlotte Flair costume on while I was wearing a Outsider's shirt with Candice being my match. "You are one hundred percent right," I said taking the shot before downing it as I thought back to what Candice said. "Screw it," I said before kissing Persia as I mean why the hell not? The rest of the night was crazy, but super fun. In the morning I was mainly wondering did all that really happen?