Isolated

Toni Storm POV:
Walking into the building I could tell all eyes were on me after costing Charlotte her title, but that is what that bitch gets for hurting Shotzi. Rolling my eyes I watched as a camera man and Kayla Braxton walked up. "Toni, can we get a word on why you did what you did?" she asked as I chuckled a bit. "Listen, Charlotte Flair is nothing more than a self entitled little princess. I mean that is if you can even recognize her behind all that plastic. My first time seeing her on the draft I thought Cher was doing a performance on the show," I said as that made Kayla laugh a bit. "Toni, I appreciate you giving us a word, but is there anything you want to say before you go?" she asked as I shrugged. "Sasha Banks, I am coming for that women's championship," I said before walking off from Kayla as not even six seconds after I saw Sonya Deville pointing at me. "Sonya, let me take a wild guess. Something along the lines of you are in big trouble," I said walking up to her. "Shut up Toni. I should fire you for what you did, but I won't because the fans seems to be loving you now. Tonight you will be in a handicap match against. Toni Storm will face off against Aliyah, B-Fab, and Shayna Baszler," she said smirking as I nodded a bit. "I'll take your challenge, and I'll win," I said walking away from her only to be greeted by Aliyah. "You know Toni I just wanted to say huge fan and all, but what you did was selfish. I mean you cost this brand both championships," she said as I rolled my eyes. I put my hand on her forehead before shoving her away as I walked off.

Sasha Banks POV:
Why did you even show up here? You should have just stayed at home," I said looking at Charlotte who had her arm now in a cast. "I won't just sit around to be forgotten like freaking Bayley over there," she said as I looked over to see Bayley sit up looking at us. "Hello," she waved as I rolled my eyes looking back at Charlotte. "Don't worry. At Survivor Series I will get revenge on Becky, and next week I'll get Toni," I said smirking as Charlotte smiled a bit. "Until next week you just relax back here while I go make a statement," I said as she nodded a bit. I leaned up kissing her on the cheek making her blush a bit as I giggled. "See you in a bit babe," I said walking to the ring, but on the way to ring I made sure to flip the bird to Bayley. Walking down to the ring I soaked in the boos of the crow which only made me smirk as these idiots were so fucking dumb. "Oh are you booing me? I'm sorry were you expecting Toni Storm? Becky Lynch? Maybe even Naomi," I said they booed louder. "You people will boo anything I say just because I am friends with Charlotte," I pointed out as they booed louder which was predictable. Before I could continue Toni Storm's music hit as the crowd cheered huge for her which proved once again they were dumb. "Sasha darling, may I just say you look better than that Barbie doll known as Charlotte," she said as the crowd cheered and laughed. "You know Toni that is pretty funny coming from a girl who is only known because the size of her ass," I said crossing my arms as the crowd made a ooo noise. "Good one Banks, but how about we skip the fun stuff? Time to show you what I really came out here for," she said taking off her jacket as I raised a eyebrow. "You see down in NXT we have this match used for when people just want to hurt each other, and don't worry once Sonya hears this crowd she'll have to make the match. I want team Sasha Banks vs team Toni Storm in wait a second," she stopped before pointing to the titantron as William Regal appeared on it. "It'll be team Sasha Banks vs team Toni Storm in... WAR GAMES!" he yelled the last part making my eyes goes wide as the crowd cheered before chanting war games.

Sonya Deville POV:
Walking out on the stage, I looked at Toni knowing she just messed up everything for Survivor Series. "Both of you shut up," I said as the crowd booed that one. "Toni, at Survivor Series it'll be Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch, and that is final," I said in a stern tone as the crowd began to chant for war games. "I have that covered," Toni said smirking as I crossed my arms looking at her. "The first member of team Toni Storm is the man Becky Lynch!" she yelled out as Becky's music hit as she walked out on the stage. "Sonya, go ahead and book the match. My boss signed off on it, so why don't you?" Becky said handing my a contract that sure enough had Stephanie's signature. I chuckled a bit looking at this contract before turning it over. "If you want this match you'll have to earn it. Next week Toni Storm will face Sasha Banks. If Toni wins we get a war games matches, but if Sasha wins we go back to just Becky vs Sasha," I said as Toni nodded a bit. "Oh Sonya, before I go I just wanted to say one thing. Nice suit," Becky said winking at me which made me blush a bit before she walked off. "See ya next week!" Toni yelled out waving to the crowd as I walked backstage. Instantly I looked down hearing my text notification go off as it was Mandy. "I thought you didn't like men," the text said with a winking face emoji. Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but laugh a bit.