Like You

This chapter has a little mature stuff, but nothing like really out there.

Tegan Nox POV:
The show had already started, and the first thing I had to do was go talk to Dakota about a match strategy. I can't believe Stephanie would do this to us like she knows we can't stand each other, but if I wanted to win I had to just suck it up. Walking into the locker room it was just a off feeling as I walked past Rhea and Nikki, and immediately went to talk to her. "You want to talk about how we are going to win tonight?" I asked looking down at her as she tied her boots. "I already have the best idea. You follow my lead and just kick when I tell you to," she said as I rolled my eyes. "You know we should not forget that you are the one who turned their back on me," I said as she stood up getting in my face. "Kicking your head off was the best thing I ever did, and besides that gave me Raquel. She was twice the friend you ever were," she said making me chuckle a bit. "You know what? Forget I even asked about our match tonight," I said turning around. "Go hang out with the freak show," she said as I let out a heavy sigh just trying to ignore her. "If you have something to say just say it to my face!" I yelled out as the locker room stopped doing what they were doing looking at us. "I don't have anything to say to you. See you in the ring," she said walking past me as it just made me even more mad. "Hey Tegan, just come on," Rhea said patting the bench next to her and Nikki. Sitting down I could even see I was just shaking with frustration as Nikki patted my back making me smile a bit. "You know once I thought you and Dakota were like mirror images of each other. I mean I thought she was just like you, but now I can see she always had that arrogant side," Rhea said as I stood up. "I think I am going to go get some air or something," I said walking out of the locker room just so lost on what to do with this anger. I mean I had never been this mad before. I was always the sweet girl who could kick a head in if she needed, but Dakota was just making me so mad.

Narrator POV:
Eventually the time for the match came as within a instant it was clear to the crowd the two were still feeling hatred to one another. The match started off simple with Tegan and Dakota being overpowered by the two bigger wrestlers. It was a pretty standard match for the two however as both used their kicks as the main offense, but the only tags they made were when one tagged themselves in. During the match Dakota could tell Tegan was focused on something else as her moves and reaction times were slow, but what was she distracted on? Had Dakota really bothered her that much back in the locker room or was it something else? Unfortunately she was asking herself the question at the wrong time as Dakota was hit with a big kick to the head by Dana. Dakota fell to the mat as she tasted blood in her mouth as that kick rattled her, but when she looked up she saw Tegan above her pushing Dana away. In the moment Dakota just remembered that scared wrestler she used to be admiring how brave Tegan was. Tegan was a bit younger than Dakota, but she had that confidence Dakota lacked back in their early days of NXT. Suddenly she felt herself being shaking as Tegan shook her a bit. "Get up Dakota. We got to finish this," she said as Dakota nodded standing up as she saw her chance to end the match. Dakota hit Dana with a Kai-ropractor as Tegan kicked Doudrop off the apron. The referee counted the three as Dakota jolted up throwing her hands up in celebration as her music began playing throughout the stadium. Standing up she wiped the blood from her lip as Tegan walked off letting the referee raise her hand, but Dakota shook her head rolling out of the ring. "It seemed like for a moment the two were back on track, but it looks like Kai doesn't think so," Byron Saxton said on commentary as Dakota walked to the back the whole time looking at Tegan shaking her head.

Dakota Kai POV:
"God damn it," I said to myself as the blood dripped from my mouth, but that wasn't even my main concern. How could I have let myself think back to the way I used to look at Tegan when I was that scared girl in NXT? Shaking my head I grabbed a towel from the trainer's cart putting it against my mouth. "Hey Kota!" I heard Tegan call out as I rolled my eyes turning to see her walking up to me. "I thought you would take the hint that I want you to leave me alone," I said crossing my arms. "Sorry I just wanted to check on you. I mean Dana kicked you pretty hard," she said as I tried not to smile at the kindness she was showing. "I know you hate me, but I am still a nice person," she said as I shook my head chuckling. "Tegan, I don't hate you. I just hate the fact you held me back for so long," I said getting in her face as we looked each other right in the eyes. The next few minutes got a little fuzzy as everything kicked back in as the closet door opened as I shoved her against the wall kissing her deeply. "God, I missed you so much," she said as I begin kissing her neck as she grabbed the back of my top. Hearing her little moans was just the hottest thing in the world right now as I stopped kissing her neck looking her in the eyes as her face was bright red. "We should do this more often," I said as she giggled putting her hand on my head before pushing me down to my knees.