NXT's Day Off

Candice LeRae POV:
It was weird sitting at home after all these years of being on the road every week for years at this point, but at least I could enjoy time alone. Johnny was off in meetings with WWE figuring out if he was going to stay or go. Indi was supposed to be here thirty minutes ago, but like always she was super late. Speak of the devil as soon as I thought about it I heard a knock on the door. Sighing I got off the couch walking over to the door before opening it. "It is about time you got here," I said before looking up to see Indi and another girl. "Oh um who is your friend?" I asked realizing that made me sound super old. "Oh this is Persia Pirotta. I figure she could hang with us for the day. You know to spice things up," Indi said as I shrugged. "I mean you could have asked first, but hey it is fine with me," I said turning around as I rolled my eyes. "Can I just say this is a lovely house ma'am," Persia said which made me smile a bit. "Thank you, and you can just call me Candice," I said sitting down. "So how is the whole pregnancy thing going so far?" Indi asked as I sighed a bit. "I don't mean to be rude, but can we just not talk about it? It is just everyone only wants to talk about Johnny or the baby," I said as Indi nodded a bit. "How about we just watch a movie then?" she suggested as I nodded tossing her the remote.

Ivy Nile POV:
"Come on Nile you got this! Just one more!" Malcom yelled as the rest of the Diamond Mine cheered me on as I put the bar back on the rack. "You see WWE universe that is what the future of NXT is all about. Raquel Gonzales better watch out for Ivy Nile," Malcom said into the camera before they shut them off.  "Remember same time tomorrow. We start mat training again," Roderick said as we all walked off from each other. Walking into the locker room I grabbed a towel before sitting down letting out a sigh of relief. "You think I wouldn't notice you all calling me out?" Raquel asked walking up to me. I chuckled a bit standing up as I looked up towards her. "Listen I am not scared of you, so why don't you just leave it for the ring," I said as she chuckled a bit. "Nile, I think you haven't learned the pecking order here yet. It goes me and then everyone else is far below me," she said smirking. "Excuse me ladies but this locker room is needed for a photoshoot," a woman with a clipboard said walking in. "We can pick this up later Nile," she said walking out of the locker room, but watching her walk out I will admit her back muscles were impressive. Walking out of the locker room I threw my bag over my shoulder seeing Franky Monet standing outside of the locker room getting her makeup done. Franky was good in the ring, but seeing someone like Mandy Rose who just used their looks to get ahead was just gross to me.

Gigi Dolin POV:
My face was completely red as our lips broke apart. "I could do this all day," Jacy said with a smirk as I shrugged a bit. "Who is stopping us from doing this all day?" I asked as she chuckled kissing me again. "Seriously? Now is the best time for this?" Mandy asked as I almost jumped off Jacy in shock. "I mean come on. We all have stuff to do today, and you two can't stop sticking your tongues down the others throat," she yelled as I sighed a bit. "Fine then let's get going," I said jumping off Jacy's lap looking at Mandy. "You know if you all are going to be making out like horny teenagers I can find new friends," she said as Jacy looked at me rolling her eyes. To be honest the only reason we were dealing with all this from Mandy was just because she was a name we could use to boost our own names. Sure that was kind of shitty for us to do, but hey Mandy made her name by riding on Paige's coattail. "You two are going to win those NXT women's tag titles, and I will win the NXT women's championship. After that you all can tongue fuck each other all you want," she said making me and Jacy both blush. "Come on. We have stuff to do," Mandy said before beginning to walk off, and of course I took a peak. (don't lie. you would too)