First Connection

Indi Hartwell POV:
The whole Dexter Lumis thing was super fun, but I was getting tired of the act we put on. I didn't really have feelings for Dexter, and I mean how could I? For one he is like over ten years older than me. I had wasted so much time with this whole Dexter thing I was losing sight on getting my hands on the NXT women's championship, and now with Candice being gone it was like a clear path was carved out just for me. As much as I would love to go for the title right now I still had plenty of other people I would have to beat to get a shot. Smacking my knee pad I stood up stretching a bit as the locker room was full of the people I would have to beat. I would say my main challenges would be the new comers like Ivy Nile, but I could handle some rookies. "You are looking fresh tonight girl," Ember Moon said as I smiled at her. "Oh well thank you, and I could say the same to you," I responded as she got up looking at me. "You know Indi we have had our differences in the past, but go kick some ass tonight," she said patting my shoulder as I couldn't lie it was a bit weird. "Thanks for the good wishes," I said giving her a awkward thumbs up that just made her chuckle a bit. "Sorry if I made this awkward," she said as I shook my head playing it off. "Oh don't worry about it. I mean we have had a rather strange past anyway," I said as she nodded a bit. "I got to get going now. You know Candice wanted me to call her," I said as Ember nodded a bit clearly understanding.

Mandy Rose POV:
Seeing all these rookies thinking they will be the next best thing was laughable. I mean all the talentless want to be superstars was honestly impressive. The only ones with any potential were the ones who were by my side. "You know I am thinking tonight we show Raquel that we mean serious business. Now I know we have attacked her and stuff before, but this time I mean lets get in her face. I want to show that big freak we are not scared of anyone on this roster," I said as Gigi and Jacy nodded. "You know I was thinking Jacy and I could go after a certain set of tag titles while we are at it," Gigi said as I nodded a bit. "I mean I just figured you all would be smart enough to know you are going to do that anyway, but maybe I was wrong," I said rolling my eyes sitting down. "Jacy, I want you to target Io tonight while Gigi handles Zoey. Just leave king kong to me," I said flagging Gigi over. She came over sitting on my lap which made me sigh just looking at her. "You know just because you are the size of a child doesn't mean you get to act like one," I said as she nodded jumping off my lap. "Hey, I never said move," I said as she nodded jumping back on my lap. "Anyway like I was going to say. I want to hear from you all on who is the biggest threat to our operation," I said leaning back. "I think Sarray is one hundred percent the problem. I mean we basically have all felt that drop kick," Jacy said as I shrugged knowing that to be the truth. "So I want you to handle Sarray by any means possible. I don't care if you have to break her legs just make sure she isn't standing between me and my NXT women's championship," I said looking at Gigi. "You... you just stay put for now," I said as Jacy walked out of the room leaving me alone with Gigi.

Kacy Catanzaro POV:
"Oh Kayden! Surprise!" I yelled jumping on her back as she managed to catch me chuckling a bit. "What's up girl?" she asked as I jumped off shrugging. "I was just wandering when are we going after those tag titles," I said as she smirked. "Oh you mean when are we going after OUR titles," she said as I shrugged with a smile on my face. "Do not worry about it. I have already been talking to Regal about getting us another shot at those babies," she said as I giggled a bit jumping forward hugging her. "You treat me like royalty I swear," I said as she giggled hugging me back. "I mean you are my favorite person in the world," she said smiling as we broke the hug. "If you had to guess who do you think Regal is going to make us beat for a title shot?" I asked as Kayden tilted her head up. "Hmm I would probably guess Gigi and Jacy, but hey we have the experience over them. We should probably get out of here," Kayden said looking around as the locker room was pretty full. "Come on then," I said jumping on her back as she begin carrying me away.