Post Royal Rumble 2024

(Unlike in the past I will not be trying to follow what WWE is doing. I'll be doing my own thing, so some people may return. Some people may debut from other companies. Shhh!)

Rhea Ripley POV:
Last year I won the rumble, and now I didn't have to worry about the rumble winner. Everyone knew Bayley wasn't dumb enough to challenge me. Now, it was on to whoever was going to step up for Elimination Chamber. I walked into the locker room seeing everyone putting their gear on or putting their things away. Of course, I knew everyone here wanted to my title. They all wanted to say they were the one who beat me. "Rhea, when are you going to give me my shot?" I heard Liv's voice from behind me. "When you actually win a match. I don't give title shots to losers," I turned back to look at her. Liv smirked as she looked me up and down, "Don't worry. You'll be watching me hold that title above you soon enough." I shook my head a bit before shoving Liv hard enough to make her trip. "Knock it off Rhea," Becky said as she stepped between us. I smirked looking at Becky, "Don't worry. I'll beat Liv, but I'm going to ruin you." I grabbed my bag and walked out of the locker room. I sighed as soon as I made sure the door was shut. The truth was Becky was the biggest threat to my title.

Becky Lynch POV:
I offered my hand to Liv, and I was glad she accepted my offer. "We will get the belt from her. Don't worry," I reassured Liv. "I appreciate the help Becky, but beating Rhea is something I need to do. I can't let you get in the way of that," she walked back to her locker. I nodded a bit knowing that everyone in here was going to try and take the spot I needed at Wrestlemania. When I told Rhea I didn't know if I was better than her, I truly meant that. If I don't get this match, I don't know what is in store for me at the biggest show. My thoughts were cut off when someone bumped into me making me stumble forward a bit. "Oops. Sorry Becky didn't see you there," Nia Jax said with that smirk that I hated. "Real funny," I said before starting to throw punches at her. I felt her hand go to the back of my head as we were now throwing punches back and forth in the clinch. Before anyone could do any real damage people pulled us apart. I smirked looking at Nia who was clearly pissed, "I'll see you soon." The girls let me go, so I walked out of the locker room not wanting to see them anymore. I got a few steps away from the door before feeling something hard hit the back of my head. I feel to the ground holding the back of my head. "Come on Becky!" I could hear Rhea's voice before she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my feet. I groaned in pain before she shoved her title right against my face and began yelling at me. I couldn't focus on what she was saying, but I saw the look in her eyes. She was furious, but I knew now she was worried I could beat her. Finally, she let go and I fell to the ground panting as my head was throbbing in pain.

Tegan Nox POV:
I was watching the monitor closely as Natalya was having a match against Piper, but it was going well for my tag partner. I know I should, but I just didn't care if she won or lost. After last night I wasn't sure if this partnership was going to continue. "Look at this," I heard that voice that brought instant anger to me. "What are you doing here Dakota?" I stood up turning to see her and all of Damage Control. "We have to watch every show. Tag champions and Bayley here has to scout the champion. Besides maybe I wanted to just see my old friend Tegan," she said all of this was a smirk on her face. "You ended that friendship long ago, and you know that. Just leave me alone," I was tired of Dakota being a constant tormentor. "Tegan, just relax. What if we came here to offer you a spot in Damage Control?" Bayley asked making me shake my head a bit. As soon as I was about to speak I heard Piper's music begin meaning Nattie lost. "Such a shame," Asuka spoke up before laughing. "They giving you trouble Tegan?" Kayden Carter asked as she walked up with Katana. "No, I think they were just about to head out," I said looking Dakota right in the eyes. "Let's go," Dakota said as she didn't break the eye contact. "See you around baby," Dakota winked at me as she walked off. My face turned red as no matter how hard I tried to fight it I still liked her. "It's alright Tegan. Don't let her get to you," Katana said patting me on the back. "Yeah, I won't," I walked off from the two knowing where to go from here.

Liv Morgan POV:
I looked at my phone still just waiting for the text, but why wasn't she sending one? Ruby sent me a text after all my big moments, and my return last night was one of those. I put my phone away and shook my head a bit as I was about to head out to call out Rhea for Elimination Chamber. She betrayed me, so I want to take away everything she betrayed me for. My phone dinged and immediately I looked at it hoping it was Ruby, but it was Raquel wishing me good luck. I wish she was here too. All my friends were gone, but tonight was all about Rhea. Finally my music began to play and with a final deep breath I was ready. I stepped through the curtain hearing the crowd roar.