Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own the "DBZ-DBS" anime/manga or "Fallout 3" and the other games in the saga; and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Goki-Kakaroko

Chapter 7: Minefield

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms

____________________________________________________________

Once our beloved protagonist reached the outskirts of a certain 'abandoned' settlement, she landed gracefully on her feet; where she gently set down the Lone Wanderer; who immediately knelt on the ground, while at the same time shaking like a leaf from the 'traumatic' journey.

"So, David ... Is this Minefield?" asked Goki with her gaze on the half dozen houses that were spread out meters away from their position; which looked quite dilapidated and old like everything else she had seen in the short time she has been in this world.

The blond who was still still kneeling on the ground; upon hearing her fellow adventurer's question, began to slowly rise from her position in a shaky manner; as she was still recovering from a certain 'traumatic' experience.

"Y-Yes... I-That seems..." replied David with an obvious stutter; the moment he was fully on his feet, while at the same time staring at his hands without explanation.

The black-haired woman with black hair in the shape of a palm tree; noticing the nervousness of the former inhabitant of Vault 101 turned around with a curious expression, and saw that he was looking at his hands ... Could he have a splinter or something that was bothering him? No doubt this caught his attention a bit, but in reality, what was more on his mind was the phobia of his fellow adventurer.

"David ... Are you afraid of heights or flying?" asked Goki with a small amused smile; while at the same time approaching the distracted Lone Wanderer, who was still looking at his hands.

The blue-eyed young man almost fell backwards; the moment he realized he had a certain woman in exotic orange with blue clothing, practically inches away from his face.

"B-Both!" exclaimed David very embarrassed; at the moment he backed up two steps away from the smiling woman with huge K-cup breasts, while at the same time diverting his gaze to his PipBoy due to the fact that he didn't want; the latter to see his small blush.

The woman with striking dark eyes like coal began to laugh at the 'angry' and slightly blushing look of the blond; who immediately buried her face in that strange device called 'PipBoy 3000' ... Though she suddenly stopped laughing as she remembered something that had happened at a certain perverted woman's store.

"... David?" said Goki with some hesitation to the former inhabitant of Vault 101; who had apparently put aside his embarrassment to start looking for something on the flashy black screen device with green lettering.

When the blue-eyed young man heard that his fellow adventurer said his name; he stopped looking at his PipBoy, in which he was looking for what firearm he could use in this mission due to the fact that according to Moira's words in Minefield there were 'ghosts' that killed curious adventurers; and this meant that it was very possible that there would be a confrontation.

"Yes?" answered David with a neutral tone; at the moment he focused his gaze on the nervous young woman in exotic orange and blue clothing, who had begun to rub her hands together, further demonstrating this state.