"We'll take care of her, sweety."

"Thank you, father,"

"Take care of Taehyung, you know that he didn't usually get drunk."

"I know, I'll take care of him. See you next week."

I hug both of my laws and Prudence before returning back to the car. I saw Jungkook and Jimin put their bags on the back seat of his car. We both exchanged stare and I caught him smiling. So I smile at him back. I want to approach him and tell him to be save on the road but I won't. I can't be weak like this and to give in just like that. I walk faster to the car, and notices that Lucas is already sit behind the wheel.

This guy had a teleportation power or something?

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim." He said politely.

"Lucas, when did you arrive?"

"Just now,"

I have no words to say but only nod when the car slowly leave the spacious yard of Kim family. I wave at Irish and everyone that still stay. Jimin's car following behind us.

"I'm sorry about last night." He caresses my hand before bring it to his lips for a kiss. I glanced at the rearview mirror to see Lucas focusing his eyes on the road.

My head still clouded by leaving Irish and Prudence alone with my laws. I can't focus on him right now. What if someone hurt Irish?

"Babe, are you listening?" He ask again and I look at him, finding his eyes.

"Yes, I.."

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm worried about Irish, what if someone came approach her and hurt her?" I tell him my concern.

"Hey, there's nothing to worried about, she's save with my parents."

"I know, I just, I think of put more security there, just in case. Lucas, can you call your friends to stay on guard at my law's house. Make sure they are save." I talk to Lucas who's focus on driving, he only glance at me through the mirror.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim, I can do that."

"Thank you."

I slump on my seat to rest my head, my husband just looking at me as he smile. He caresses my hair and placing the sweetest kiss on my forehead.

"You're worried too much." I give him my bombastic side eye.

I always worried when I far away from Irish. Being away from her is losing my focus. It was a habit, the bad past didn't leave me that easily and printed a solid trauma of losing her.

"I do. I can't stay away from her."

"I understand. So, can we talk about last night?"

I look at him, realize that I haven't give him my attention. I raise my hand and touch the side of his face.

"Yeah,"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have drunk. You just got there and we supposed to be spending time together."

Together which mean, alone in the bed while mother and father babysitting Taena so we could spend our alone time. But all of those are failed when he got too excited. Also it's not his fault, not entirely, I can't stop him having fun.