my mother (19)

ANSH'S POV

A woman came walking towards my row and sat on the middle seat which was empty. She was a senior citizen.

The pilot announced all the rules and the flight took off.

I was looking out of the window and that woman's head was falling on my shoulder.

I told her to control herself.

"Sorry beta! Wo kya hai na abhi thode se buddhe ho gaye hai isliye." She said and apologized to me.

"Are koi nai aunty. Chill." I replied.

"Tum yaha Switzerland mein kya karte ho?"

"Pehle padhai ke liye akele aaya tha ab mera khud ka ek startup hai."

"God bless you beta. May you get more and more appreciation for your work. Waise India parents se Milne ja rahe ho kya?"

"Nahi nahi aunty. Actually meri friend ki friend ka shaadi hai. Isiliye."

"Accha!" She said.

After a few minutes I got to sleep and decided to wake up directly when the landing announcement would be heard.

I heard the sound of the pilot and woke up. Huh I had a great sleep.

The plane landed after a few minutes.

I took my bag and went down from the plane. I had to wait for Zoya as she had not yet come down.

"Chalo." She said as she got down from the plane.

"Indiaaaa!!" I shouted out of nowhere.

"Control bro!" Zoya told me and I laughed.

We came out from the airport. Zoya was going to stay at Rucha's place and I was going to my house.

We both bid each other goodbye and left for our respective destinations.

My cab reached home and I rang the doorbell.

My mom opened the door and got shocked as she saw me.

I gave her a tight hug. Her eyes were teary with happiness and I wiped them.

She called dad from inside and dad gave me a hug.

"Beta, I just can't tell you how happy I am after seeing you after so long."

"Arey, mom mujhe bhi yahi lad raha hai aap dono ko dekh ke. Aur waise bhi, nahi lagta main Ghar mein reh paaunga." I said.

"Kyu beta?" My mom asked me.

"Arey! Wo Zoya ki ek friend hai uski shaadi hai isiliye wo mujhe India lekar aayi hai." I told her.

"Accha." My mom replied.

I went into my room which was deserted since long time.

I got freshened up and changed into something comfortable.

I decided to take a nap of 45 minutes. I was tired after traveling so much.

I got up again at 8 a.m. In the morning and went downstairs.

My mom had prepared paranthas. Oh my god! The 'Ghar ka khana' is my favourite.

I took a bite of it and relinquished a chef's kiss.
My mom and dad started laughing.

After that I was sitting watching a web series on the laptop in the living room.

My mother yelled my name from the kitchen and I ran towards her.

"Ye le list aur ye sab saman grocery store se leke aaja."

"But mo-"

"No buts, go fast." She ordered me and I took the bag and list from her.

I took out my bike and went to the grocery store.
-----------------------------------------

Keep reading and show love. Thank you.