snapping up (17)

AADYA'S POV

I was sitting on my sofa and eating lunch. My phone was lying beside me. A message came from Sail. Oh! It was Rucha's number so that I could make direct contact with her.

I was done with the lunch. I heard the sound of the doorbell and opened the door.

"Ms Aadya Mahajan?" The postman at the door asked and I replied with a yes. I took the envelope and thanked that guy.

I opened the envelope and saw a letter from an architecture company. I was a bit confused like who sends printed letters in the world of emails but it was still ok.

I decided to watch a movie and enjoy my holiday. I was browsing for films and found one 'Jaane tu ya jaane na.....'

I started playing the movie. I was watching it lying on the bed with some snacks. Yeah yeah I am a busy person but on holidays I avoid doing too much work and spend quality time with myself.

I was watching the film and each romantic scene tears rolled down my cheeks. Oh god! Do I have some other person waiting for me or am I still stuck there, in my past, in Ansh.....

I loved him and maybe still do the same but destiny did not want us to be together.

Tears were coming as I was thinking of these things in my mind. I decided to divert my mind and go for a walk and listen to my Taylor Swift playlist.

I came back home and got freshened up. I got a call from a number.

"Hi, Rucha here!"

"Oh hello! What happened like why did you call me?"

"Oh dear, did you forgot. You have to come with me for shopping."

"Oh sorry sorry! Yeah so when are we going?"

"I am thinking of going day after tomorrow. Is it comfortable with you?"

"Yeah yeah. I can spare time and come with you. Don't worry. Is anyone else coming with us?"

"Yeah my mother and sister are coming with us." She said and I replied with an okay.
-----------------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

I was doing my work in my office. My father already had a great empire but I went for another startup by myself. It's going good and I'm making money.

"Sir, may I come in?" One of my employees asked while standing at the door.

"Yeah yeah! Sure"

"Sir I have sent a letter to India by our company. After a month while you will be in India, you are having a meeting with the company ' Vintage Visions Architecture '."

"Ok great! Do you know the name of the pupil with whom my meeting is lined up?"

"Sorry sir! I don't know. But yeah she's a female this much I know."

"Ok" I replied and he went on to continue his work.

I was putting down some important statistics until a mail came from Zoya's email ID. I opened it and saw the booking for flight to India after two weeks.

A call came to me from Zoya. I picked it up and she started wittering swiftly. I was just listening to what she said. She didn't let me speak even a word and cut the call.
-----------------------------------------

AADYA'S POV

Day after tomorrow.......

I got up in the morning and got my daily routine done. Rucha was waiting with her car near my building. I went down running and reached there. I greeted her mom and her sister.

When we reached the market, we entered a shop which had beautiful lehengas.

Rucha was selecting a lehenga for her special day and we there were helping her.

We continued doing the same until Rucha's phone rang..............

-----------------------------------------

Wait for it guys. Keep reading and show love. Thank you.