on the streets (13)

AADYA'S POV

After reaching there, I saw him standing at the restaurant door and waiting for us.

He was wearing Indian today and,uff!!!! He was just looking so fine in that black kurta. I felt like I might, sink and drown and die!

ANSH'S LOOK:-

I went towards the door with my parents

I went towards the door with my parents. When I reached near the door, he greeted mom and dad by touching their feet and taking their blessings.

"Come inside." He said and we followed him.

When we entered inside, my and his dad started looking at each other with anger in their eyes.

"Beta, this is the girl you found for yourself?" His dad asked him and he replied with a yes.

"Tumhe koi aur ladka Mila nahi tha pyaar karne ke liye!"
(Couldn't you find another guy to fall in love with!") My father told me furiously.

"Dad, both of us know you have some conflicts between you because of your business but don't let it come between our love." I told my dad.

"Huh! I don't even want to see this man's face again in my life. Just because of him my company caused a great loss." His father said.

"Even I am not interested in giving my girl into such a toxic atmosphere." My dad said and held my hand tightly.

"Dad, dad please dad! I really love him more than you can imagine. Dad please don't reject him. You have not even talked to him dad." I said, sobbing.

"I know how the people are by looking at the atmosphere they are grown in. I have talked to this guy's dad many times and I know how you will suffer in their world. I don't want you to stay with this guy anymore. That's it." My father said and I was crying very bad.

When we reached home, I ran into my room and threw away my purse and dupatta somewhere in the room. I lied on the bed and was crying really bad.

The next day, when I got ready for the college, and went down, I did not have my breakfast. I was not feeling to eat anything. My hunger was dead. I left for the college.

When I entered the college, Urmi came to me very joyfully.

"Good morning!" She greeted me.

"Good morning" I greeted her too but very silently.

"What happened dear? Is everything ok?" She asked me.

I held her hand and took her to the garden. I told her everything that happened yesterday.

She was standing by my side and I told her not to blame Ansh in this case.

After my lecture, I saw Ansh standing at the door of my classroom.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Urmi told me that you want to tell me something."

"Me? Nah, nothing to tell."

"Yesterday's incident got you crying right?"

"Yes"

He gave me a deep hug standing right there.

"It'll be all alright!" He said and left from there as he had lectures.

When I reached home, I was a little better. I went into my room and I got Ansh's call.

We both were talking on the phone but suddenly my dad entered my room and I hanged up the call.

"Who was it?" My father asked me angrily.

"Um.. no one dad!"

"Tell me the truth." He again shouted.

"A-Ansh" I said.

My dad got angry at me and took my phone from me. He blocked his number from my phone and gave me warning that I should not talk to him again.

My mood again got washed off.

Later that day, I went into the college and started finding him.

I couldn't find him anywhere. I asked Rahul about him. He told me he must be in the basketball court.

I ran to the basketball court. He was sitting on one of the seats in the court. I sat beside him.

I took his hand into mine and locked it.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls yesterday? I was calling you a hundred times." He asked me.

"My father caught me talking to you and blocked your number."

"Shit! Now how will we talk to each other?"

"I have an idea, we will go somewhere out on dates to spend time with each other in our free lectures or after the college." I said.

"Are you free after the college?" He asked me.

"Yes, of course."

It was 4p.m. and we just left from the college.

We went into the streets of Mumbai and started walking there holding each other's hands.

We were talking, laughing and enjoying every moment happening at the time.

We later went to our respective houses. I was again happy that day.

The next day.........