-(Bill) Dressing Room

-my alarm went off loudly, as I was about to snooze my alarm my eyes suddenly went wide. Because I was going to Tokio Hotel's concert.

-I got up and took a shower while singing to one of their songs 'Automatic'. I then change into my outfit. And did my makeup.

-I ate breakfast and other stuff before picking up my car keys and my luggages.

-the drive was about 2 hours long. But since it's Tokio Hotel I'd do ANYTHING. 2 hours past by. I finally arrived at my hotel I ate lunch since it was 12pm. The hotel was so beautiful it had this black and rose gold marble wood design. When I finished eating lunch I pay for my food and went to my room.

-the room was really nice and smelled like vanilla. Which I love I then change into my outfit for the concert and change my makeup.

-after what seemed FOREVER I was finally done. I checked the time it was 3:37pm and I had to be there at 5. I rushed around my hotel room and trying to put on my heels.

Time Skip---

-after an hour I arrived at my destination there was not much people and I was relieved because it would be a PAIN IN THE ASS trying to run pass people because I booked front seats. And I wouldn't have enough energy to keep on so that was great.

-time after time more people started showing up and by the time the it was already about to turn 6pm.

Time Skip---

-the concert had started and I was having the time in my life. A couple of hours later the concert ended.

-I went outside of the concert place running because I was about to piss my pants then I finally saw the washroom. Thank god. As I was coming out of the washroom. When all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

-"shit, sorry I didn't mean it I didn't see you!" I said feeling embarrassed looking down at the floor.

-"its fine" the familiar voice said. I looked up and saw the most handsome guy ever. Bill Kaulitz. I froze and didn't say a word while admiring his beautiful features.

-"what's your name?" He said I snapped back to reality then replied to him "y/n" I say feeling akwardly. "Y/n, what a pretty name" Bill says. I laugh trying not to act like I'm not screaming inside.

-"hey how about you come to my dressing room with me to hangout" he says breaking the ice between us. "Sure..." Then followed him. And arrived there.

-"so y/n, tell me more of yourself. You look interesting" he smiled. "Damn he's so hot" I thought to myself. Then realizing that he was still staring at me "oh, sorry that was embarrassing" I said blushing. And him laughing.

-me and Bill talked none stop and it feels like we've known each other for years now.

-"y/n are you single?" Bill asked me. "Yeah why?" I asked back to him. "I don't know you look so pretty to be single" Bill says as he moved closer to me and put his hands on my thigh.

-I froze on spot as he moved even more closer. Then kissed me. I didn't want to let go, he didn't let go, so why stop?. The way his cold tongue piercing danced inside my mouth made me melt into him even more.

-his hand moved lower down to my neck to my hips and massaging it. I never thought that this would happen because his literally a huge celebrity, and I'm just a regular human.

-Bill stopped the kiss and lay me down. And now towering over me. His other arm was at the end of the sofa, and the other on my neck. He then went to suck on my neck making sure to leave hickeys. Then his free hand roamed around my body then to my boobs and start squishing it. I moaned really loud that I think people outside heard it.

-Bill was tugging on my dress, and I helped him take off my dress revealing nothing but my lace underwear. He then moved his hands lower, until it was finally at my underwear. He then moved lower while licking my body.

-I was moaning from all the pleasure of him licking my body. Soon he then arrived at the very bottom of my torso, and rubbing it with his hand. "Already wet?" He said which made me embarrass myself. He the took my underwear of using his teeth.

-"do you want me to do this?" He said. Which I nodded fast and faster than anything I've ever agreed to. With a grin on his face he then proceeded to lick my clit. Making me curl my toes and arch my back from the pleasure. And ate me out, he then went to taking his belt and jeans off revealing his huge bulge. He then starts to grind it on my entrance while bitting his bottom lips and breathing heavily. He then took his boxers off, and seeing his already hard.

-"hard already?" I say as a come back from what he said earlier as he was laughing.

-he then aligns himself in my entrance. Then starts to thrust into me I moaned and arched my back as this was my first time having sex. I feel like I was close too my high and Bill can see it too so he starts to go faster. He thrusted and rocked himself groaning. And soon enough I finished my self in his dick.

-he then took it out, as we we're both sweating.

-I then stand up and went and kneel down in front of Bill. And making saliva to make my mouth wet while pumping his dick. He then made a ponytail using hands while I start licking his tip. I than begin to suck his dick slowly and swirling my tongue in his dick. Bill than throw his head backwards and groan from the pleasure. I then started to bobbed my head fast.

-"y/n... I'm gonna cum...." Bill said while moaning. I then started to go faster and faster. As Bill was groaning he then pushed my head making his dick touch the back of my throat. Bill then finished inside my mouth groaning I then showed him inside my mouth indicating I swallowed his cum.

-after Bill helped me clean out our mess. Walked me out to my car and is still in touch with together.

That shit took super long my gosh😭
Hope y'all love it😍💋
I started at 5pm and ended at 10:14pm
1128 words💪