7. The Empress Regnant can't step foot on the Empress Consort's Palace without the Emperor's permission.

8. The Emperor will personally provide aide for the Empress Regnant.

9. Both parties are to not meddle in the other's private lives.

10. The Emperor and Empress Regnant agreed to divorce each other after 6 years in marriage.

"There!" The Empress hold the paper up. Looking at the conditions one will think that it will be much favorable to the Emperor. As she was deprived of the rights of the Empress Regnant and passed it on to the Empress Consort.

But the woman right across to him doesn't have the slightest dissatisfaction  about the agreement.

"Oh we forget something!" She said and started writing. Then she showed it to him.

"You have no objections, right?"

11. The Emperor and Empress Regnant must not have children during the course of the marriage. If it happens to conceive one, they must abort it.

"Hah! How arrogant! Do you really think I'd like to have a child with you?!" He said. Unexplained anger and annoyance rose through him. He should be happy as this was his original plan anyway.

The Empress Regnant having a child will shake the power balance in the inner palace. After all, even if she was a foreigner, her being a spirit seer is a huge asset. Especially when the child born between them inherits her ability. His swordsmanship and her spirit seer ability. The child will be no doubt exceptional.

For a while he felt the rush of disappointment but he brushed it off immediately.

"Oh, I know you won't. But the elders and the nobles were  hoping for our child, right? After all with both of our abilities, our child will probably exceptional or worse a human weapon. We both don't want that." She said.

"Good thing you know. Now sign the paper." He commandingly said. The Empress oblige.

After they both signed the agreement, she immediately stand up and went to the door but stop for a while.

"And even with the agreement, I'm not really against sleeping with you. Of course there are risks, but I still know that it's still my duty as your wife to serve you in bed. Though you have many wives and you might not need me anyway, I'm just saying that I won't neglect my duty as your wife. Besides I'm quite curious. I've talked to Elisha about how you spend the night with her and she was very much satisfied. Good night Your Majesty!" She said then slammed the door.

The Emperor was left dumbfounded that he can't even know what to feel.

Nicholas chuckle as he remembered that memory. Even though after they spent their first ten nights together she avoids him for months he found her amusing.

"You're handsome but you're not Mommy Ninang's type."

His train of thoughts were cut off when the little girl spoke. They were currently in the glasshouse for tea time. Alarice was preparing sweets and the second prince was supposed to be with this little girl.

He has the urge to pinch her chubby cheeks as she looks adorable in her pink dress. Are daughters are really this different? He asked to himself.

Though he loves his sons. He never really find them cute after they turned two. Mael became mature so fast while Naveen often throw tantrums and is very hyper as he was spoiled by Alarice.

But this girl is different. Though she looks like eight he still can't help but think that she's so so adorable. For a while, he felt envious to Hiciel's father.

"What do you mean I'm not your Mommy Ninang's type?" He asked riding on this silly conversation.

"Mommy ninang likes men who was tall, dark and handsome." She said. " That's what she always tell me."

"Really? But she married me."

"That's actually surprising. Because I found this on Mommy Ninang's room. Looks like she was not contented with you." She said as she flicked her fingers and lots of posters and books suddenly came out.

The moment he laid his eyes on those books and posters he was taken aback.

The Empress have these thing?!

There are like a hundred posters of tall, dark and handsome topless men with, what's that? other men as their partners?

Some were almost graphics as those men were on top of the other men.

The door slammed open in the glasshouse. The raging and red Alarice came.

"HICIEL YANG! HOW CAN YOU BRING OUT MY YAOI COLLECTIONS?!"

---

Hello there again! I just wanted to say thank you so much dear readers. We're now on 100 reads!! Yeeey!! 🎊🎉.

Thank you so so much for the support, really.  I can't mention you one by one but I feel so grateful to all of youuu!!

Please feel free to comment something about this story that I can improve so I can do something about it. Thanks so so much again!