"Nahi"

(No)

"Why?"

"Aapne nahi kiya tha"

(Coz you had not had lunch)

"Do one thing, grab your lunch box aur fountain ke pass aa, mai hands wash karke aata hoon" Krish patted Amrita's head softly and moved towards the washing area. Amrita was about to go towards her class but decided against it when she spotted Neer talking to few of his team mates.

(Come near the fountains, I'll wash my hands and come)

She gradually made her way towards where he was and called him softly, "umm listen," He turned around after feeling a pat on his back but before he could react any further they were both greeted with teasing hoots from his friends.

Neer shook his head and walked a bit far away from the group along with her, "please don't mind them they are a bunch of idiots. Anyways kuch kam tha?"

(Did you have any work?)

"Umm haan thankyou" She muttered lightly looking around, not meeting his eyes.

(Yes)

"Kisliye?" He raised his brows in confusion staring at her.

(For what?)

"Bas aise hi" She just shook her head lightly not knowing what to answer feeling nervous all of a sudden.

(Nothing specific)

"Neer" He heard his name being called by his coach, he turned around and answered him, letting him know he would be there in a few minutes.

"Yes coach"

"Saksham nahi aaya aaj?" He asked, trying to stretch the conversation, it's not like he wanted talk to her a little more it's just that he wanted to talk to her a little more.

(Saksham did not come today?)

"He was not feeling well so" She replied softly as her eyes shifted to his friends who were looking at the both of them with a grin plastered to their faces. Creepy.

"Neer!" This time the coach shouted with annoyance.

"Yes coach coming!" He replied, shouting as loudly as his coach did.

"I gotta go take care of yourself"

"Ok bye" She said and began to move, but stopped in her tracks when he called out to her, "Amrita," Turning around she answered, "Yes?"

"Heard you were sulking over some chocolate yesterday, so thought to bring you one" He pulled out a chocolate from his pocket that he had kept inside when he saw her in his class.

"You didn't have to-

She was cut off in the middle as he just waved his hand at her running away to where his coach was "Bye Amrita have a great day" She kept looking at the chocolate bar, he didn't have to buy her a chocolate, if he didn't have a problem then who was she to complain? But she did not even get to say thankyou to him.

'May be next time' She thought walking towards her class to get her lunch box.

***

"Nishtha ma'am ne bohot sunaya aaj" Amrita said taking a bite of the momo that Krish had bought from the school canteen. She loved the momos made in her school canteen.

(Nishtha ma'am scolded me a lot today)

Krish being the best brother he was brought almost everything in the canteen that she liked. And they say she was spoiled, her brother was the reason she was spoiled.

"Why?" Krish asked, eating a bite of the masala dosa prepared by his mother as she listened to his sister with utter concentration.

"Arey I forgot to bring my history notebook and today she was going to punish the ones who did not bring the notebook but as I was among one of them she could not punish anyone but saari bhadaas mujh par nikal di unhone" She sighed shaking her head out of tiredness.

(She vent all her frustration on me)

"What did she say?"

"Let me repeat it, 'Amrita, what is this behavior beta? How could you forget your notebook? What has happened to you? Who will believe you are Krish Rajvansh's sister, look at him and look at you tch tch tch he was always up to date with his work till I taught him such a nice student he was and you- sit down do not repeat this" She huffed causing Krish to sneaker beside her.

He made a bite of the dosa, dipped it in the white chutney and fed her, "Her mood is off most of the time don't mind her words, she is nice"

"Haan haan aapke liye hai nice, by the way why was dad behaving so weird today? Office bhi nahi gaye" Krish laughed at the question loudly confusing Amrita.

(Yes yes, he is nice for you, by the way whg was dad behaving so weird today? He did not even go to office)

"He is taking mumma out on a date, that's way he's too excited" Amrita giggled at the little information, "how do you know?"

"Chachu" He answered chuckling making her laugh out loud.

***

Heyyyaaa all!

Wassup? Hope everyone's doing good.

Finally epilogue 2 is out.

Many more to come btw!

Hope this was not too boring. Even if it was I'm sorry!

Btw, thinking about Krish's story and framing it fills me with butterflies and giggles

Anyways gotta go, have alot in my plate right now, exams are too close I wanna cry!

Thread Of Love ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें