ANNOUNCEMENT

First and foremost, thank you to everyone who read this story. From the bottom of my heart. You have NO idea how much your votes and comments mean to me. Even just the fact that you viewed the story is more than enough to inspire me. Thank you SO much.

I know the ending is hard to swallow and very sad/devastating.

But that doesn't mean that you should succumb to those negative feelings. Blake never did. He felt hopeless and lost and worthless. Yet, every single time the message "struggling is pointless" was shoved down his throat, he never stopped fighting. Until the very end.

Blake's story does not end here. There will be two more books before this series is complete and I truly hope you follow along and go on this journey with me.

Please remember that no matter how much life decides to kick you, shove you, beat you, and force you to swallow the hardest of situations, circumstances, and feelings, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. There is always going to be help out there for those of us who feel like we have nothing left.

For me, this story meant accepting the fact that life will never really be what you want it to be. Life is going to go how it wants to go and it's up to YOU to decide how you deal with that and what you do.

Blake's story is indeed a tragedy and will leave you wondering what the point was.

But isn't that the point? There's no reason for our suffering. Life doesn't care how you feel. It goes on and does not stop for anybody, it's a hard truth we all have to cope with.

But PEOPLE care about you and your feelings. There will ALWAYS be someone out there who feels the same way, who understands you and your struggles. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP. Just because life is hard doesn't mean it's not worth pushing through. You are worth living for.

Life is worth fighting for. You can make your life into something beautiful despite any Complications.

I always tell you guys to click the star because you shine, and I mean it every single time. Whether you actually vote for the story or not, each and every one of you is a shining star in this world and you radiate your own unique light. It's a life worth living. Please stick around to live it, even if it's just for one more chapter. Keep reading. Make new chapters. Never ever let your light get snuffed out.

Thank you.

***

~I would like to thank Elledeehart. Your comments will forever be in my photo gallery, they meant more to me than I can express that I felt the need to screenshot them and keep them forever. You made me feel like a true artist and I really appreciate you taking the time to interact with the story!! Thank you!!~

***

~Ms.Witch