Fated to Meet (2)

(Spicy scene below!)

As the alarm clock at Micah's side started to scream into the quiet morning, you could see his arm snake out from under his blanket. He reached for the disruptive noise before yanking the cord out of the wall with a grumble.

He attempted to snuggle back into his blanket, not wanting to face the responsibilities of the day. On this particular morning, unfortunately, he has an important meeting with another Pack, just South of his Territory. The RedMoon Pack.

The light was casting into his room from the window on his right, gentle sunbeams caressing the sheets covering him. His dark hair was matted on his head, a mess from what you could assume was a good nights sleep. His eyes, still squinted closed, were a crystal blue, comparable to a clear sky.

No sooner than he felt himself drifting back off to sleep did another loud noise disrupt his peace, a loud banging from the door.

"Hey! Micah," A familiar voice called, "I heard your alarm go off, get your Alpha ass up!" It was Axel, his Beta and best friend. Micah groaned into his pillow before throwing it at the door, rolling onto his back and huffing in annoyance as he stared at the ceiling.

He could hear Axel laugh, just outside the room. A small smile lifting his own lips in response, still not moving from the bed.

Axel's voice got low when he spoke, a hint of excitement tracing his lips,

"If you don't get up, you're gonna force me to come in there and drag you out of bed."

Micah's eyebrow rose, lifting himself up onto his elbow as he glued his eyes to the door in front of him.

"Bite me." There was a hint of a smirk on Micah's face, anticipation gleaming in his eyes.

The door swung open, revealing Axel's tall frame, his brown eyes instantly locking with Micah's. He wore a tight black t-shirt and grey gym shorts, sweat sticking his light brown hair to his forehead. Micah sat up in response, his legs hanging over the edge of his bed.

Axel closed the door behind him, walking up to Micah and towering over him, leaning down until their noses almost touched. Teasing him with the closeness.

"Don't temp me." Axel's voice was low, a smile on his lips as they inched for Micah's.

Micah, clearly not known for his patience, pushed himself up into Axel, their lips meeting softly, Micah's hands going up to cup Axel's cheek. He could feel him smile into the kiss, Axel's hands wrapping around Micah's shoulders as he moved forwards, straddling his lap.

Soon, their clothes scattered the floor, soft moans filling the silence. Gentle touches growing rougher and more desperate. As they laid in the bed, Micah flipped them over. Having Axel exposed under him drove him a little crazy, craving more.

Axel skin felt hot under Micah, his hips grinding with anticipation as Micah reached to his bedside table, pulling from within the drawer both a condom and lube, offering Axel a smirk.

Axel's lips parted in a laugh,

"You think we'll be late?"

"Guess we'll just have to make it quick." Micah snorted, smiling down at Axel before capturing his lips once more.

***

After showering and getting dressed, wearing a simple black v-neck and dark washed pants, a leather jacket hanging over his shoulder, Micah called for Axel, warning him that if they didn't hurry, they really would be late.

"It's not my fault! You're the one that said we would make it quick." Axel laughed at him as he caught up to Micah from behind him. They walked side by side to one of the many cars in the Packs garage.