||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Start from the beginning

Uma singhania follows her tradition and cultural blindly . When she accepts that a wife duty is her husband and his family then she also accepts that a husband duty is stay loyal to her and be her companion.

Uma singhania can tolerate anything from her son's and grandson's but not cheating. The day when she got know about her younger son cheating behind his wife back made her furious and mad that she removed his every share from singhania properties . Ashok singhania doesn't hold any percentage of share in business or hospital or in property.

That is the reason ashok singhania wants vivaan to join politics. So that he can have his own little share of property or money. Reason behind vivaan and navya marriage was also same .

"20 or 30% , it's important that three of us attend that meeting " abhyant said with finality In his tone warning his brother to shut his mouth otherwise consequences will be very hard .

"Whatever" vivaan mumbled. Before he could open his mouth for other thing. They reached their destination.

The three of them were their Balck shades and soon a bodyguard opened their door . First abhyant came then shahsvat and then vivaan came out from the car . Bodyguard are surrounding them making it difficult for media to reach near them. Media is firing them with questions but without giving any response to any of them . The three of them walked to entrance with abhyant in middle and shashvat is at his right and vivaan in his left . Their powerful walk scremes dominance demanding submission of people.

The manager of the hotel escorted them to the conference room where the meeting is going to take place.

Shaam royalty hotel :

Conference room:

Conference room was vibrating with noise of business associates

Conference room was vibrating with noise of business associates. They all are waiting for the main guest of the meeting i.e, singhania heirs . Singhania not only hold the power of their own country but also many 20 other countries which made them more dominating and powerful.

Suddenly the conference room door brusted open and there it enters the main guest of the meeting. The three singhania heirs i.e, . People looked at them and immediately stood as respect and fear of them . Those who doesn't saw their face or just heard about them are looking at them with knee interest and it didn't took them to much time to recognise the singhania heirs .

The middle one who was wearing a grey business suit .he is the first heir of singhania.