CHAPTER 17

<<Third Person>>

The whole kingdom was desperate to meet their yuvraj and yuvarani as the air was filled with songs, sounds of dholak and praises for them. A couple who made the the rural areas flourish with prosperity. Helping inspiring aspirants who worked hard to make their families proud. They taught the farmers tricks how to the agriculture more profitable where it was difficult the resources.  They loved them with their whole heart. They did a lot for all the people a lot with their intelligence and sharp minds. 

An exquisite lady sat in a room filled with dasis, dressing her, making her look a queen, even though a person could tell from far that she was one even without a crown. Her body was decorated with gems and ornaments. Tangerine colored lehenga covered her. Dupattas were wrapped around her and hid her face.

She descended the stairs to find her husband, her king, looking glorious in his sherwani complex designs

The gates opened to find the people waiting for them as the guards blew the conch shell. They moved ahead between the passage surrounded by crowd of people as they all threw flower petals on them. Avaan, Kritika and Ishaan walked behind them with joined hands. They all went towards the Throne Palace which was some miles away form the Haveli. The gates opened and they all entered. Yatharth sat down on the throne and Nisha sat next to him. Soon the people came up one by one and told them about their problems. Then a woman came up. She looked around twenty with her long hair messed up. She knelt down in front of Yatharth and Nisha and joined her hands. Yatharth told her to raise. She stood up and requested Yuvraj to come with her. But, Yatharth told Nisha to go with the lady.

She raised from her throne and followed the lady to the cremation ground. There were two-three families crying for their loved one. 

"Why did you bring me here?" Nisha asked at last.

"I am sorry, yuvrani", and with that she ran away. Before Nisha could comprehend, bullets started firing. She took out a gun out of her bra and started firing back as she hid behind one of stacks of wood. She signalled the people to run away. Suddenly, a bullet sliced her arm from the corner. This did not stop her. She killed many of them when unfortunately the gun had no bullet left. She took out a knife strapped on her thigh. She always carried at least these two weapons. She charged towards them stabbed and slashed until the ground was painted with blood. She went to one of the dead bodies to find 'S' marked on their  hand. Suryavanshi.

It did not take her more than one minute to understand what happened. Her father sent this woman to bring the king here so that his men can kill him. She thanked the God that she came instead of Yatharth. She knew he would have killed them without getting a scar but still she prevented what ifs. She dropped down on the floor. 

<<Yatharth Rathore>>

The sound of gunshots ringed through the sky as I listened to the people. We all ran towards the sound to find Nisha sitting on the ground. Her lehenga and dupatta were scattered on the ashes and mud, stained with blood. Her hair opened, her accessories and makeup messed up. She held a bloody knife in her hand. She just looked like a fucked up queen who won in the battle ground. 

People went and helped other people who were in the cremation ground. The fire blazed in the corners, the sticks rolled on the sand, people ran here and there. But for me, the whole world went silent as I looked into Nisha's eyes. I knelt in front of her and wiped the blood from her lips with my thumb. Her eyes looked tired and felt as if she was going to pass out any second

I helped her stand up and then scooped her up in my arms in a bridal style. Since the morning, I knew that she was still suffering from fever. Yet, she insisted and came with me for this event. If only I had stopped her.

I made her sit inside the car and told the driver to drive to the palace. 

Once I reached, Kritika and maa came running towards us. I walked towards our room where I loid her gently. Avaan came running with his doctor supplies and started treating her wound. Kritika got essential supplies with the help of maa. I got a message from Ishaan that he was taking care of the incident so I had nothing to worry about. He especially warned me take care of his bhabhi otherwise I would be the next person to be burnt in the cremation ground. Their love for Nisha was growing every fucking day.

Namaste guys!
QUEEN Nisha supremacy! I loved this chapter and I also hope you liked it. Sorry for the late update😅.
Anyway, have a good day!❤