CHAPTER 2

<<Chaarvi Singhania>>

I loved to teach students how to dance. I owned a very big studio for dancing in which there were many other dancers who worked under me. 

Bharatanatyam, kathak, ballet, contemporary, salsa, folk dances, hip hop, bhangra and many other forms of dances were taught in my studio. 

I could do many of them but the most I enjoyed doing was dancing on bollywood and pop songs. 

I finished my call with my best friend, Zara who taught ballet in the studio. It was really warm and I could feel sweat sticking to my skin as I walked on the empty road in the scorching noon. Suddenly, I felt someone coming behind me. I tried to turn back but before I could, I felt a hand covering my mouth with a handkerchief that smelled something funny. And before I could know it, I blacked out.

I opened my eyes and everything felt blurry. I was having a fucking headache and worst of all I was panicking. I was kidnapped and thrown into some dark room which smelled something metallic and blood. I looked around and touched my face to slap myself so that I can wake up from this worse nightmare but only felt my cheeks wet with the tears flowing out of my eyes. 

"Please help me! Someone help me!", I screamed my lungs out as I folded myself into a corner and started sobbing.
"Please let me out!"

Suddenly I felt steps coming towards me. I could feel expensiveness coming from the person and I knew he was not some nasty pathetic criminal who just kidnapped me for pleasure and shit. He had some big motive and he would be using me for that. 

My father had always been very secretive about his job and always said that he worked for something without which the hell is incomplete. 

He only needed me when he wanted my fingerprint on some suitcase. But when I was twelve, I found out he worked in mafia. I confronted him and he told me he changed after my mother died due to cancer, when I was one year old. Like that was what I was told. After some months, he married some other lady. I didn't exactly hated her but also didn't get the motherly feeling from her.

Once I grew up, I understood that she was just finding some sugar daddy. 

Bullshit.

My father always warned me that I was special and I had to take care of myself and people can be behind me. I always took him lightly and now my consciousness was thinking of two hundred ways to kill me for not listening to my dad at that moment.

As he came closer, I shit my pants and completely forgot whether I was alive. My kidnapper was none other than my celebrity crush, Ishaan Rathore. Ok, he was not exactly a celebrity, but he was popular, I mean very popular. I knew he was an architect but also a reputation of criminal. But what would he want from me.

"Well, Chaarvi Singhania, you just look like your dad. Can't believe he is using you", he came towards me and I could smell his strong cologne radiating from him. He knelt down in front of me and traced my jawline. 

My breath hitched. He was going to kill me and not just kill me, he was going to torture me and I could see it in his eyes. Tears started flowing out of my eyes. 

"Oh dear! You think I am going to destroy you Chaarvi. Pathetic. I am just going to use you as my blackmail chip. Now let's see what we have got", he stood up and snapped his finger and suddenly, screeching sound of trolley wheels echoed in the room. There were going to be weapons in them. I choked on a sob. This is not how I wanted to die. Please God he..help me.

A guy in black suit brought a table near us with a small screen on it. He handed a remote to Ishaan and disappeared in the darkness. He clicked some buttons and suddenly, I could see my father on the other side of the screen.

"Papa!", I sobbed hysterically as I saw him. (Father)

"What happened to you Chaaru!" papa's eyes widened and came out of the sockets when he saw Ishaan glaring soulessly into him.

"Oh she's with me as you can see. Well now, I don't have so much time so let me make it precise. I have some conditions for you Mr.Singhania. If you won't fulfil them, I have more than 50 men ready to rape your daughter, so what do you think?" what did he just say? 50 men will what! My heart beat increased and my head started throbbing.

"N..no, no don't do it. I'll do anything but stop this. If my father has done something, I apologize for it. But please, please have mercy!" I joined my hands in front of Ishaan. But he did not even glance at me and was looking at the screen. His mouth opened again.

"Otherwise I am keeping your daughter with me and you know I am even worse than those 50 men. If you want to save her, come and give me the suitcase in person."

"You will not!"

"You see me do it, I know why you have her and till the time I have her, you can't open the suitcase", he smirked and then shut the screen.

His gaze moved towards me and took my hand. He pulled and made me stand on my feet and started to drag me. We got out of the room and into a long passage, where many girls and boys in black uniform with bandana on their face were standing. As we entered, they all gave him space. Girls glared at me as I was stealing their man.

Yeah you can take him, I don't care! I just want to get out of here. While the boys stared at me a delicious piece of meat. 

I was dragged into another room where there was not even a single soul. It was just a small room with dark walls with a mattress and a small toilet. 

"This is your home, dungeon or whatever you want it to be till your father answers to my condition. Either you will come out of this shit and see sunlight or you will reach the land of dead" and with that he smashed the door close and locked it.

 I sat on the mattress and just looked at the walls which were dark and empty just like my life now. I thought on all the scenes that took place and I understood that we should thank God all the time, nobody knows what happens to you the next second. I was happily heading towards home and suddenly being threatened that I will be raped and be killed. If my father agrees with the condition, I would be dead with the bare hands of Ishaan Rathore.

Hello everyone! NAMASTE
Hope you liked this chapter. I have mentioned triggering words but I will not show them. Hope this doesn't happen to anyway. I pray for everyone's safety and health. 
Have a good day!❤