CHAPTER 16

<<Nisha Rathore>>

In the broad daylight, families went for picnics, movies, road trips and what not to spend time with their loved ones. Well, in my daylight, pain and screams echoed through my body, as my dad whipped me with his belt.

"You fucker, can't do a work properly",whip, "One work, just one work." His belt left his hand and slumped on a sofa.

"Phek do is aurat ko bahar." (Throw this woman outside.) I wanted to fucking kill him but I respected him because he was my father.

And with that I made my way to a friend's home. A friend who knew all about my twisted life. 

I reached a makeup salon filled with rush. I went inside, covering my abused body with a shawl and scanned the room to find her. Pari, she was a wholesome and amazing lady.

She talked to one of the customers when she saw me. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she saw me. She excuse herself and came running to me.

"Hi bhen, kesi hai?" but by the tears in my she understood what happened. She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. Her home was above the salon. She opened the door and made me sit. (Hi sister, how are you?) 

"Explain", I explained.

"Oh my baby, I don't know why God has given you such a worse destiny", she hugged me as I cried on her shoulder.

"Now lay down on your stomach and let me put ointment on your back", I winced at the pain. 

After she was done, she gave me on of her clothes to wear. 

I shifted in my sleep, turned and tossed. My eyes squinted as they adjusted to the light in the room. I saw a silhouette of a man whose hand touched my head. And that man was no one else but Yatharth. My eyes opened wide and sat straight. I scrambled away from him so that I can be far away from him even though we were too near that I could hear our uneven breath. 

"W-what are you doing?"

"I saw you sleeping on the couch which was very unusual of you, and found out you are burning with fever", of course, I was too exhausted and in pain that I forgot to notice my temperature rising. Coming to haveli was a task on its own.

"I'll check my temperature, thank you", I mutter and get up from the couch but Yatharth's palm grabbed my wrist. My body tensed and the time stopped. I looked back at him with my widened eyes. Before I could say something, he pulled me into his lap. What the hell is happening! Am in a alternative universe? 

A tension built up in the room, my flower throbbed with need. An uncontrollable desire. 

I tried to move my mouth to say something, but he pressed his finger on my lips and stared at them... seductively. He came near, near and near. Before our breath mixed, he realised his intentions and pulled his head away. I nearly sighed with the frustration.

He coughed and straightened, still holding me, "See, you are my wife even though we are not at good terms, so I need to make sure you are healthy", he made me sit on the bed. My body still shaking from what happened before. 

He went inside the bathroom to come out with first aid and a medicine. I thought he will call a doctor. He first checked my temperature. Gosh! 103 degree fahrenheit.

He then gave me a tablet and a glass of water. 

"Now sleep", I closed my eyes and tried to go into the the land of peace and slumber, but the hand that caressed my head burned my body with thoughts of the new Yatharth. Something was really wrong. 

<<Kritika Rathore>>

 Someone knocked at the door. Who will knock this late at night. I knew one thing for sure that this is not Avaan. He had an important operation coming up soon. He had to study it and was spending his night at hospital completing it.

I went towards the door to find a dasi standing at the gate with a bag in her grasp.

"Maaf kijiyega rajkumari ji. Aapko ye kapde dene the kal ke liye", she handed me the bag.

"Kal kya hai?" (What is tomorrow?)

"Kal raj divas hai, rajkumari ji. Kal, hone wale raja, unki ardhangini, rajkumar aur unki ardhangini, sab hi pure rajya mein ghumte hai aur rajya ke logo ki samasya sunte hai aur bharpoorn dan karte hai. Kal hone wale raja ji ke purvaj, Shri Aparajit Rathore Maharaj Ji, ka janamdin hai. Unhone hi is din mukat pehna tha. Unke mehnat se aaj ye rajya sthapit hua hai. Har saal, is din pura rajya sajta hai. Geet, naach, kathaye aur bahut kuch is din hota hai."(Tomorrow is king day, princess. Tomorrow, soon to be king, his wife, his brothers, their wife, all go around the kingdom and listen to people's problem and donate a lot. Tomorrow is, yuvraj's ancestor, Shri Aparajit Rathore Maharaj Ji, birthday. He wore the crown on this day. Due to his hard work, this kingdom has been built. Every year, the whole kingdom is decorated. Songs, dance, stories and much more is done on this day.)

I nodded and thanked her for telling me. I opened my bag to find a beautiful coke-coloured lehenga. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Hello everyone! NAMASTE🙏I hope you liked today's chapter

I hope you liked today's chapter. Thank you for your love and support. Tomorrow will be the donation day. Let's what happens.
Bye my lovely readers.
Have a good day!❤