CHAPTER 12

<<Third Person>>

Myraa was in a party mood. Her body wanted to go crazy and dance with her brothers and bhabhis. She had no real friends and only considered them as her real companions. Now she even had Tanisha didi to spend the night with.

"Avaan bhaiya, Ishaan bhaiya, let's go to the club tonight", she said as she sat in the living room with Avaan and Ishaan. 

"Tsk tsk, you are so annoying", Ishaan rubbed his temples as he rested his head on the couch headrest.

"Avaan bhai, tell Ishaan bhaiya to come out of his sulkiness era and live freely. Who knows for how many days are we alive", the atmosphere in the room turned darker. Ishaan felt this line in his soul. He was always afraid of death since he was a young little boy. He never knew this could take such a big turn on a beautiful full moon night. 

"Stop! Pleas-aghhhhhhh"

The screams spread chills through his frozen body

Avaan changed the subject by defeatedly accepting her request. He told her not to expect Nisha bhabhi and Yatharth bhaiya to come with them as they were already going to someone's else party. 

On the other side of the mansion, Kritika was told to bring Chaarvi to Sridevi's kaksh so that their bua ji can meet her. Kritika gave a red lehenga to the sorrowful Chaarvi.

Bua ji judged her with her determining eyes. 

"A dancer and that too not traditional. Unexpectable, but what can we do now? At least she earns well. Thank God she is not like those woman nowadays, what we call them, gold smugglers, diggers whatever. Lekin mujhe nahi lagta ye Ishan ke liye theek hai. Mana iska sharir accha hai lekin ye hamare khandan ko todegi to nahi? Kesi ladki chuni hai is ladke ne. Mera Ishan ki har choice ek dam lajawab hoti hai parantu achanak se itni neeche gir gayi aye haye." (But I don't think she is good for Ishan. I understand that she has a good body but will she not break our lineage? What a girl this boy has picked? My Ishan has the best choices but suddenly he has stooped so low?)

Her rambling went on with dadi ji giving snarky remarks in between. Chaarvi's head hung low as she tried to stop her eyes from glistening with tears. After some time, Kritika and Chaarvi were finally free. As they headed towards Chaarvi's room, Myraa came rushing towards them.

"Kritika Bhabhi aur Chaarvi di, aap dono mere, Avaan bhaiya aur Ishan bhaiya ke saath club chalogi raat ko party karne", she ordered with a jubilant face.(Kritika bhabhi and Chaarvi di, you both will come with me, Avaan bhaiya and Ishan bhaiya to a club tonight to party.)

"What?" Kritika said as her eyes widened. Chaarvi looked shocked but words never left her throat. Her mind was still on bua ji's degrading words. She was not able to understand what was going on with her life. Everytime she sat down to think about her existence, her head starts feeling heavy with what ifs. 

"Yeah bhabhi, so you choose the best dresses for yourself because tonight's night is going to be a blast", and with that she went back to the living room. Suddenly, Chaarvi felt someone's hand stroking her hand gently. She looked at Kritika who was looking back at her with sympathy. Kritika tried to speak but she first took Chaarvi to her room. They both settled on the couch and Kritika spoke.

"Don't mind their words Chaarvi, they do not know how special you are! You are an independent woman who is following her dream. I don't know what has really happened to you and how did you end up in such a mess but I know one thing for sure after all the gossip I have heard is that there is something in you which Ishan saw and that is why he has agreed to marry you."

"He just saw my b-b-body", a salty tear escaped Chaarvi's almond eyes and moistened her cheek. Kritika took the corner of her chuni in her hand and wiped the tear.

"No he didn't sweetie, a marriage is not for some days or some years. A marriage is for your whole life. And in Rathore family, reputation can be harmed by a divorce in the family. He knows it and I know that he saw something unique in your heart, in your soul which made him take such a decision."

Chaarvi just sniffed as she listened to Kritika's words. She nodded her head, taking all the words inside her. She softly went near her and hugged Kritika. She returned the hug and slightly rubbed her back. 

Chaarvi silently thanked her as she broke the hug. Kritika smiled and to change the mood she started rambling on what to  wear for the club and so on. 

Hello everyone! Namaste
Chaarvi and Kritika's relationship is increasing. It is so cute💕. I am so excited for the next chapter. I hope you liked this chapter. Byeeee <3
Have a good day!❤