CHAPTER 6

<<Chaarvi Singhania>>

The floor sent chills which pierced through my body as I was left in the room of him. I wanted to cry but not a single tear came from eyes. My numb skin cursed the cold flooring. A fabric caressed my sight as I laid. 

Then someone stepped 
inside.

Crisp biting fingers graced my eyes as they removed the blindfold from my eyes. My blurred vision saw a beautiful yet heartless face.

"Get yourself cleaned. You stink", he opened my chains and then gave me his hand to help me stand.

"Why?"

Silence.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Not everything has to be described to you. Be happy that I am not like 'those' kidnappers you see in the movies. Not those rapist. Now go and have a bath. You will be given your dress. Also, now you have to marry me." 

No, no, no, no, what! Wasn't kidnapping enough. Now he wanted to marry me. Before I could respond, he left.

But right now I needed a bath. I hesitantly entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. This is now my life. Please help me dad. I need you. 

<<Kritika Rathore>>

Pity, was the word I had for Chaarvi. The way her screams echoed in the hall clenched my heart. 

It's been a week since the episode occurred. We sent her food in her room only. Today was the day she was going to have her breakfast with us.

I was going back to work from today and I had to design a very important costume for a model whose manager has been eating my brain for days. 

We all gathered in the dining room and settled and saw Chaarvi entering as her eyes stuck to the ground. She sat between me and Ishaan. 

"Chaarvi Singhania, soon you are going to be a member of this family so no need to feel uncomfortable or shy, instead you are supposed to be confident. We know this is a sudden change for you but now this is your home, this is the heritage whose name you have to keep high. One wrong step and the outcome won't be pleasant", Dadi ma ji stated,"In three months, Ishaan and Chaarvi will have their engagement."

Chaarvi's eyes widened and for the first time she lifted her eyes and stared at dadi ma ji. Ishaan nodded his head and everyone continued having their breakfast. Looks like there will soon be another wedding in the alluring walls of Rathore Haveli.

Soon, the breakfast ended and everyone went to their respective workplace. I went to our room and got my purse and my necessary items and examined myself one last time in the mirror. I was wearing a plain black kurta with pale golden designs on the border. I put sindoor in my hairline. A watch and a necklace complemented the whole look.

 A watch and a necklace complemented the whole look

(Visualize like there are bangles and mangalsutra)

I went downstairs to find my dear husband standing and looking classy in his white crisp shirt and black pant with his doctor's coat in his arms. His eyes scanned his phone and were not able to notice my presence. I tried to sneak behind him and scare him. Well, I guess you didn't notice the word 'tried'. As soon as I went behind him, he turned and caught me red-handed.

"You can't scare me darling", he gave me his death grin and then requested me to enter the car so that we can head towards the destination.

When we arrived at my office, I decided to do something. Before, I lost my nerve, I kissed him on his cheek, opened the door of the car and went outside. I could not see his reaction because I was too busy hiding my own tomato red face. I looked back towards the car and waved him a goodbye, but I was not sure if he returned the same gesture because of the black tinted window of the car. Though, it is banned in India, but who can stop the Rathores from doing something illegal.

I went towards the reception and the receptionist congratulated me on my wedding. Whoever I met did the same. Soon, I went to my boss, Nikhil Malhotra. I was his PA and I was really proud of it. He was one of the youngest and successful fashion designer in India. He always respected our team's work. 

"Good morning Mrs. Rathore, a heartiest congratulations to your marriage, God bless you and your husband with lots of love", he spoke as I entered in his office. 

"Thank you sir, I really appreciate your kind words"

"Oh no worries but next time, don't forget to bring my coffee. And a lot of work is incompleted from your side so I expect that you come back in form and finish it as soon as possible", he spoke in a serious tone.

"Sure sir", and with that I exited and entered my office which was next to his office. The smell of new fabric and colours hit my nose and it felt home. My hands wanted to take a pencil, sit in a corner and draw multiple designs but that was not the case. I had to take files and fill the prices and complete the work. I hoped my work completed soon. 

Hello my lovely readers, NAMASTE!
I hope you loved this chapter, sorry for publishing this chapter so late. We will soon be having some drama.
Have a good day!❤