chapter 27*

On the floor

Tw . This chapter contains explicit and sexual scenes ( hehehe)

Nia pov

His thumb kept rubbing back and forth on my clothed clit I was slowly loosing it . I couldn't think coherently

" still want to quit neonata ?" he whispered down my ear , his thumb pressing down hard over my soaked panties . Causing me to gasp .

Although he was touching me like this I wouldn't back down . So I nodded my head .

" words dolcezza " trailing his tongue from the base of my neck to my ear .

" y-yes I want to quit " I said breathlessly

Pulling his lips away from my neck he looked down at me . His green eyes penetrating through all my layers of clothing

" I guess I have to give you reasons not to " the corners of his mouth pulling into a smirk

Lifting my other leg up he pulled me up so I was perched on his waist . My arms instantly went around his neck .

He walked until my back hit the door and his lips crashed into me . Tongues entangled . Heat rushed to the surface of my skin as his hands gripped on my waist moving up to squeeze my breasts .

Moving his lips to my neck. He sucked bit and blew on whatever piece of skin his lips landed on until reaching my ear

" you smell so good dolcezza but I'm wondering how you taste " his breath grazing over the hickeys he's given me .

His arms circled under my thighs with a tight grip he lifted me up with such ease until my thighs were on his shoulders . Carefully going on his knees and pressing my back against the door for extra support. His tongue ran from my entrance to the top of my panties .

" make sure you scream dolcezza while I make you feel good "

I . Was . Drenched

In a second he ripped the lace of my panties with his teeth . Before trailing his tongue up and down my clit .

I gasped and fisted his hair in my hands when he drew the sensitive bud into his mouth .

" mgh... fuck " I moaned when his tongue trailed all around it then sucking hard. My head rested on the door and my eyes fluttered close . Breathlessly moaning. But he stopped

" look at me dolcezza as I eat your pussy" his voice vibrating against my clit causing me to draw in a breath . Forcing myself to look down at him . He looked me in the eye before drawing my clit back in his mouth . Maintaining eye contact with me

" mgh... please ... more " he smiled against me his eyes becoming hazy before he drew me out his mouth only for his tongue to probe my entrance

Clutching his hair tighter " p-please "

" please what baby ? " rasped before his tongue entered me and speared me before drawing away.

" please fuck me Enzo p-please " upon hearing his name his tongue entered me curling upwards hitting my g-spot immediately causing my eyes to roll back . I couldn't help but clenching myself around his tongue . Pulling away from me he sunk 2 of his fingers inside me .

His other hand raised up to wipe at the corners of his mouth wiping away at my juices before putting his fingers in his mouth. The image caused me to clench around his fingers and he had the audacity to smirk at me .

Deciding to send me over the edge he curled his fingers upward hitting my g-spot . I laid my head on the door closing my eyes as he hit it continuously.