27

Zheng Ciyi said: "Every time you cure a person, you have to sleep with him." His

  voice became lower and lower, and when he said the last two words, it almost became a breathy sound. The edges of the sound turned into fluffy tentacles, which made the inside of the ears feel itchy.

  Rong Feng knew clearly that she was teasing him on purpose, but he still walked into this pit little by little.

  He placed Zheng Ciyi's chair, turned over and pressed her down. His slender fingers touched her neck, moving up a little bit, and finally rubbed her lips back and forth: "How many more people do you want to treat?"

  Every move was completely Zheng Ciyi's. A replica of daytime.

  When Rong Feng lowered his head, Zheng Ciyi suddenly became short of breath and breathed rapidly. If you fail to seduce others, you will be seduced. This is probably because of a coward like her.

  Zheng Ciyi was aroused by Rong Feng's breath and her heart palpitated. She quickly closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her gently or hard... but he never came close.

  When Zheng Ciyi opened her eyes, Rong Feng was holding one hand on the side of her face and looking at her directly above, maintaining a distance of neither close nor far, with an attitude of neither close nor distant: "The car is more spacious, and it is indeed more comfortable. What are you doing?" It's convenient."

  Zheng Ciyi realized something, her face turned red, and she waved her hand and hit him hard on the shoulder: "You bastard!"

  Before going upstairs, Rong Feng picked up a box of milk from the car and explained: "I saw that the stock in your refrigerator was almost gone, so I bought you another box."

  Zheng Ciyi smiled and thanked her, and opened a box as soon as she got home, with her dark eyes rolling around and her stomach full of food. It's the idea: "Are you so nice to everyone, or are you just like this to me?"

  Women are like this. At the beginning, they always say coolly that you don't have to be too nice to me, I can take care of myself, and just live my life. Start to compare and compare, how considerate you are to me, whether you are more considerate to me than to others.

  Rong Feng stopped arranging the refrigerator and turned to look at her.

  She tiptoed over, the smile on her face was more like a threat: "Or is it nothing, just because I'm pregnant?" The

  man's brain is relatively simple. Although Rong Feng knew what she was asking, he could hardly find it. The difference between these two people was: "Does it make sense to ask this? Is it good for you?"

  Zheng Ciyi puffed her cheeks and leaned against the refrigerator door, obviously not satisfied with the answer: "You avoid answering because you are afraid that the answer is not Is that what I want?"

  Rong Feng laughed helplessly. Before he was ready to say anything, Zheng Ciyi had already started to think about it. If he really didn't hit her mark, would she cry with him?

  Rong Feng felt that it would be more reliable to tidy up the refrigerator honestly.

  Zheng Ciyi was stunned but did not admit defeat. She stretched her toes and rubbed up and down his calf several times: "You saw me acting today and you don't have anything to say?"

  "You are very good at acting. You act like anything." A very solid answer.

  Zheng Ciyi said: "Actually, I rarely watch my own plays. I'm afraid of embarrassment and don't want my relatives and friends to watch them. Like Bai Niu, she always comes to ridicule me. But you didn't react at all."