22

Rong Feng borrowed Zheng Ciyi's bathroom to take a bath, while Zheng Ciyi was preparing food in the kitchen.

  She really hadn't started cooking for years. Faced with the ingredients on the kitchen counter, she just couldn't figure out what to do. Later, I surrendered with my hands up, opened the software and ordered a takeaway.

  Rong Feng had just finished taking a shower and brought back the things Zheng Ciyi ordered.

  The bad thing was suddenly revealed. Zheng Ciyi was quite embarrassed and pointed to the restaurant name on the bag: "Although it is takeout, it is also very expensive. You see this is a century-old restaurant."

  Rong Feng grabbed a towel and wiped it. He nodded and said calmly: "Let's just take out the food. Just now I was worried whether you would order the kitchen." "

  ..." Zheng Ciyi opened the bag, took out the food one by one, and murmured in a low voice: "I am I'm not good at cooking, mainly because I don't have much time."

  Rong Feng threw away the towel, sat down with a straight face, opened the disposable chopsticks, and rubbed the two halves against each other: "It's good if there's only one person in the family who can cook."

  "..." Zheng Ciyi was stunned for a while, then sat down next to him, resting her chin on her folded hands, and watched him eat intently: "Does it taste good?"

  Rong Feng was indeed hungry, and couldn't care less about his image, so he ate his head and ate. Grilled rice. She didn't bother to answer the question and gave her a thumbs up, indicating that she was very good.

  Zheng Ciyi smiled smugly, moved closer to him, her eyes followed the process of picking and eating vegetables, and she swallowed a mouthful of saliva from time to time.

  "I'm not drooling because I'm greedy!" When Rong Feng came over with a piece of braised pork ribs, Zheng Ciyi desperately defended herself: "I'm just a little... hmm!" He put the ribs directly to her lips, and

  Zheng Ciyi had to reluctantly He accepted it happily and ate it with a sweet smile. After sipping it a few times, I suddenly felt that it tasted good, so I opened my mouth again shamelessly.

  Rong Feng was originally just teasing Zheng Ciyi. Although Zheng Ciyi was not good at tidying up, her home was very clean. When he just went to her bathroom to take a shower, he accidentally saw that there was no dust at all above the shower head.

  He had used the chopsticks, and at first he thought she would refuse. Who knew that she was like a greedy cat, eating one after another, with a pink tongue in her open mouth.

  Rong Feng restrainedly took a few sips of water from the side, but finally couldn't hold it in any longer. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to sit on his lap, rubbing her legs while lifting the hem of her pajamas.

  Half of Zheng Ciyi's body was numb, but she still pretended to be sober and said: "You can't do it now."

  Rong Feng hummed in a dull voice, and his hands were already hooked into her pants, stroking back and forth along the edge meaningfully.

  Rong Feng had never thought of himself as a man with strong desires, but when he met this woman, he felt like he was eating her marrow. Whenever he saw her, he always had an indescribable urge.

  Maybe it's like the song goes, what you can't have is always turbulent. Once you eat it once and your appetite is whetted, you can't help but want it all the time. Or maybe there were other reasons...

  Rong Feng got tired of her for a while before leaving and said, "Are you busy tomorrow?"

  Zheng Ciyi arranged her pajamas and her messed-up hair: "I'm going to the set with Sister Qu in the afternoon. It seems that nothing is wrong. What's wrong?"