19

Zheng Ciyi rode in a police car for the first time. She curiously looked inside and out several times. The plainclothes policeman beside her was speechless and came over to help her fasten her seat belt.

  Zheng Ciyi was about to say that she didn't like to wear seat belts when sitting in the back seat, but when she caught a glimpse of Rong Feng's unflattering expression, she had no choice but to stick out her tongue and accept it calmly, leaning back on the chair to look at him.

  He was wearing casual clothes today, his usual gray shorts and black trousers. He had just taken a call from his boss and still had his cell phone in his hand. After noticing her gaze, he hurriedly put his cell phone in his pocket and asked her: "What are you doing out today?"

  Zheng Ciyi pointed to the packaging bag placed in front of her legs: "Aren't you going to see your parents? I've been rummaging around at home for a long time. If you find any clothes, just buy a new one."

  It was the one she tried on in the store just now. It was a long white dress, slim-fitting, very charming without being overly exposed: "What are you doing out here? Bad guy?"

  Rong Feng nodded: "The case has been delayed for a long time. Today I suddenly found out that he would go there. We went there in advance to conduct surveillance. The process went quite smoothly." "

  Your hand was injured and it went well!" Zheng Ciyi improved His voice was a little dissatisfied: "I asked you to go to the hospital with me, but you refuse to go. Can the doctor in your bureau do it?"

  Rong Feng's hand was wrapped in Zheng Ciyi's silk scarf, with a few numbers printed on the light pattern. With some blood stains, it looks quite harmonious. He raised his hand: "It's a small problem."

  Zheng Ciyi looked at the blood but felt a chill on her back: "Is this still a small problem?"

  Song Shuheng, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, turned around and said, "Sister-in-law, we are special policemen. As a criminal police officer, it is common to get injured. The last time Captain Rong was stabbed when he arrested someone, he lay in the hospital for more than a month. Now, the injury on the back of his hand can only be regarded as a minor problem." "Have

  been lying in bed for more than a month . ?" Zheng Ciyi was startled and came back to look Rong Feng up and down: "Where are you injured? Will it still affect you now?"

  Zheng Ciyi came over and picked up Rong Feng's arm and looked up and down, and then followed the arm. I looked around my neck. His skin was firm and delicate, and he didn't appear to have been injured by a knife.

  Is it in a very private place?

  The car had already entered the bureau compound. The sentry at the door saluted the car. Song Shuheng turned around again and said excitedly to Zheng Ciyi: "Sister-in-law, we are already here!" Zheng

  Ciyi gave him a forced smile, still wondering where Rong Feng was distracted. Injuried.

  There were only a handful of opportunities for the two of them to meet honestly, or it was just one time. She was so drunk that she couldn't concentrate at all, except for being startled when she met the big guy.

  Zheng Ciyi's face suddenly turned red and she asked herself what she was thinking.

  Rong Feng had already unbuckled her seat belt and went around to open the door for her. When Zheng Ciyi got out of the car, a gust of hot wind blew against her face, and his hot breath also hit her ears.

  Zheng Ciyi's face turned even redder when she heard him say: "On your favorite abdominal muscles."

  Zheng Ciyi's arrival made the usually orderly city bureau lively, and everyone took the opportunity to go to the toilet to come around. See Zheng Ciyi's style.