25-26

Zheng Ciyi paused for a long time on the words "Mrs. Rong", chuckled in a low voice, and typed with flexible fingers: "How did you know it was mine?"

  "The other party is typing... " After the light was on for a while, Zheng Ciyi suddenly saw an incoming call from Rong Feng on the screen. She quickly went over to say hello to the director and ran outside the set to answer the call.

  "How did you know it was mine?" Zheng Ciyi wondered.

  Her profile picture was a random illustration, her nickname was not her real name, and her friend also set it to be invisible to strangers, so how did he find out?

  "You are the only one who dares to talk to the police like this." Rong Feng said calmly.

  Zheng Ciyi burst out laughing, her beautiful eyes turned around deftly, and she said softly, "Originally, I was planning to say something a little bit more..." "

  What a little bit more?" Rong Feng broke the casserole and asked.

  Zheng Ciyi hesitated and did not answer, and changed the topic: "We have known each other for so long, but we don't even have WeChat. It just occurred to me."

  Rong Feng said: "I don't usually use it, and I am slow to reply. , I'm still used to calling for everything."

  "Actually, I'm the same. I don't have time to chat at all when I'm filming. When I finally have some free time, I just want to lie down. Listening to audio and other things is so annoying. If it can't be converted into text, I guess I've unloaded it a long time ago."

  As she spoke, she suddenly paused: "Um, are you busy right now?"

  On the other side, Rong Feng looked at his colleagues in the room.

  When he received Zheng Ciyi's friend application, he happened to be holding a meeting for everyone. National Day was approaching soon, and he was most afraid that something bad would happen on this day of universal celebration.

  Before the meeting, he told everyone to mute their cell phones, but in the end he broke the rule. The cell phone on the table vibrated twice. He ignored it, and then it vibrated again.

  "Handsome guy, make friends."

  When he saw this friend request, he was confused for a moment. Next, Jiaqi boldly teased, "My sister-in-law must be missing you." Only then did he realize.

  The meeting has been held since noon, and everyone is a little tired. After a small episode, more than half of them lay down on the table to rest. Rong Feng then temporarily adjourned the meeting and asked everyone to take a short intermission.

  But no one seemed to appreciate it, and they all looked at him on the phone with a smile.

  Rong Feng looked back, simply left the room and walked into the hot corridor: "Busy."

  "Um, are you catching bad guys?" Zheng Ciyi whispered, wishing to clasp her hands together, not wanting to let her go because of her. The policeman at home missed the best opportunity to arrest someone.

  "We've already caught one." Rong Feng's tone was still calm: "You." "

  ..." Zheng Ciyi puffed up her cheeks and smiled: "I thought you were serious, but who knew you were just joking! Uncle policeman, you seem to be getting more and more serious now. It's getting more and more serious."

  Rong Feng sneered: "I have something to tell you. The man I caught at noon explained some situations. He is a professional troll who specializes in posting and deleting posts on behalf of celebrities and others."