2

Zheng Ciyi lay on the bed, her legs tightly twisted together, and it took her a long time to slowly let out the breath stuck in her throat, sweating all over her body.

  Rong Feng stood above her and admired it for a while, then turned her over again and kissed her lightly pink body.

  While kissing, he asked: "Baby, did you have an orgasm just now?"

  This kind of thing is like a balloon that pops with force, which can be seen but not said.

  Zheng Ciyi blushed and asked with a prickly look, "Just do it if you want to, why are you acting like a woman?"

  Rong Feng suddenly raised his head, narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at her dangerously, and then said nothing. The mouth tore open the condom.

  Zheng Ciyi found it difficult to breathe, her open mouth kept hesitating, and her mouth was dry. While she was praying that this was just a dream, she was still consciously thinking about ending it as soon as possible.

  After waiting paradoxically for a long time, the man whose eyes were so red just now made no next move.

  Zheng Ciyi bit her lip and boldly looked down again. He kept adjusting the condom, his movements impatient and brutal.

  Being drunk and timid, things that Zheng Ciyi would never dare to say at ordinary times came out today as if she had self-awareness.

  "You're not a virgin, are you?" Zheng Ciyi said, "You don't know how to use a condom, or you can't find a place to use it?"

  Rong Feng frowned even more tightly, grabbed her waist with both hands, and said in kind: "You don't know how to use a condom, or can't find a place to use it?" Is she still a virgin? Because of frigidity?"

  This sentence completely hit Zheng Ciyi's pain point. Zheng Ciyi stared and hesitated: "Of course I don't -"

  Rong Feng didn't wait for her to answer, grabbing her legs with both hands and holding her up high. .

  Zheng Ciyi trembled in pain and yelled: "You are a bastard! Who the hell are you!"

  The bastard ignored her, folded her legs and pressed her on her shoulders, and opened and closed them with all her strength: "Stop shouting, I I think you'd better save some energy and use it later."

  After a night of lingering together, the two of them tossed around until dawn before falling asleep.

  Rong Feng hadn't rested for a while when he was woken up by his cell phone vibrating crazily. The biological clock he had developed over the years did not allow him to be lazy. He sighed and got up and grabbed the phone.

  After replying to everyone's messages one by one, he pinched his temples and looked at the person on the bed.

  All kinds of things suddenly came out like a whirlwind last night. While suppressing his hangover headache, he endured the shame of being despised by his own bottom line... How could he allow the situation to develop on such a disorderly track despite his self-discipline?

  Rong Feng sighed a few more times, grabbed a T-shirt and put it on casually to prepare for a bath.

  When his legs landed on the ground, he stumbled unexpectedly. He took a rest before forcing himself to walk in a straight line.

  He has lived to be thirty years old. He has not seen any big storms in the past few decades. Today is the first time he feels "lost" because of this woman.

  Rong Feng stepped into the bathroom one step at a time, and just as he turned on the shower, he remembered something.

  He quickly turned off the faucet and went to the room to retrieve his wallet and cell phone.