23

The reporters arranged by Qu Liang have been waiting outside the community for a long time. Even if the curtains in the nanny's car are tightly drawn, they can still know how many people are outside from the frequency of the flash.

  Zheng Ciyi and Rong Feng both wore sunglasses and kept their heads as low as possible. They waited until the car entered the main road before taking off their clothes, and both couldn't help but sigh.

  Zheng Ciyi leaned on her seat and sneered at him: "You must be tired of being a star."

  Rong Feng nodded and said sincerely: "It is indeed very tiring."

  It seemed that he had been used to her being surrounded by cameras since he knew her, and occasionally When you go out in full gear, there will be candid shots appearing in every corner.

  She rarely had time of her own, and even when she was free, she couldn't go out as she pleased. At this point, she is probably not even comparable to most ordinary people.

  "Why do you want to be a star?" Rong Feng suddenly asked.

  Zheng Ciyi has answered this question not only a thousand times but also 800 times: "I never wanted to be a star, let alone be famous. Really, I just want to act well."

  But every time she faces the camera like this She is always very dry when she says it. You don't need to read it to know that public opinion generally accuses her of being hypocritical: Are there any stars in the world who don't want to be famous? Just kidding.

  "Both my parents and my mother hope that I will engage in research like them in the future, but I am naturally unable to calm down and do that. I have liked watching movies and TV shows since I was a child, and I like to think about how the people in them should perform to be more attractive. Drama is the right choice for me. Life is highly condensed, and the small screen contains joys and sorrows that many people will never experience in their lifetime."

  As she spoke, her eyes lit up, her face glowing white: "How fun this is, not only can you experience all kinds of In life, you can still get paid. I can't think of a better job than this."

  Rong Feng laughed and heard her ask: "Then why do you want to be a policeman or a criminal police officer!"

  Rong Feng thought for a while: "With You're pretty much the same. You're not interested in other jobs. You only feel passionate when you're a police officer. Although I'm not as able to play different characters as you, I can witness and even participate in many different lives."

  "Yeah." Zheng Ciyi suddenly snorted angrily, picked up one of his still bandaged hands, and said, "I'm not as lucky as you to be able to participate in such action movies with real swords and guns!"

  Rong Feng smiled and twitched his hand. When I came back, I heard her say again: "But this is what we have in common. We are unwilling to be mediocre, love excitement, and always like to do things that ordinary people can't do." As

  she said this, she saw Rong Feng squint slightly. He closed his eyes and looked her up and down several times with a strange expression.

  "It's right to be unwilling to be ordinary, but you love excitement-"

  Zheng Ciyi quickly covered his mouth and warned him not to say another word with her eyes wide open. Nancy and Qu Liang came over and looked at them suspiciously. Zheng Ciyi's face was already red and bleeding.

  "I was quite sympathetic to the fact that you would be chased and intercepted by reporters together with me in the future, but I didn't expect you to be such a bad person. In fact, you are quite enjoying it, right?" Rong