1

Zheng Ciyi had just wiped the tears from her face when Bai Xi called her.

  She was out of breath and cried for a while, then simply said: "Song Shuyue and I broke up."

  "What's going on?" Bai Xi asked in surprise.

  Zheng Ciyi said: "When I just went to his place, I happened to bump into him and He Chuyu." "

  Then...it's nothing, what if it's just a discussion between friends?"

  Zheng Ciyi wiped her tears again: "The two of them It's on the bed."

  Bai Xi: "..."

  Zheng Ciyi gritted her teeth: "Xixi, my eyes hurt so much now. Will I get needle holes now after seeing such dirty things?"

  " ..." Bai Xi sighed and said, "I'm at the bar now, do you want to come over?"

  Zheng Ciyi thought for a while: "Okay."

  An hour later, seeing Bai Xi drinking wine as water, he began to regret it. My own proposal just now.

  She pressed Zheng Ciyi's hand to pick up the cocktail for the tenth time. Even though the wine had been diluted and a lot of ice cubes were added to it, she still couldn't stand such a bad drink.

  Bai Xi said sincerely: "I know people well, but I don't know their hearts. I usually see Song Shuyue as quite honest, and thought he could be a rare gentleman in the entertainment industry. Who knew he could do such a thing."

  She thought about it again, and then I feel that this matter is actually traceable: "You two have been together for several years and have never announced your relationship. Although it is for the sake of both parties' careers, doesn't it also mean that Song Shuyue does not want to take responsibility?"

  "There is one more thing. Bai Xi frowned: "Song Shuyue has collaborated with He Chuyu in two movies. There are a lot of scandals behind his back. If he doesn't really like her, why would he risk losing his fans by doing this?"

  Zheng Ciyi waved her hand: " Stop talking, no matter what, this person has already been sentenced to death in my heart."

  Bai Xi was startled: "You have already thought about letting go, so why do you still drink so much?"

  Zheng Ciyi patted herself. Chest: "I'm not here for him, I'm here to pay homage to my own lost love."

  Bai Xi said disdainfully: "I'm still paying homage

  because you're thinking about it." Although Bai Xi said this, he was just using a provocative method. Let Zheng Ciyi wake up soon.

  She has been friends with Zheng Ciyi for many years, and she knows that she is a person who dares to love and hate and never drags her feet.

  Zheng Ciyi came from a scholarly family, and her parents were both university professors with numerous publications. According to the Zheng family's plan, Zheng Ciyi was originally going to take over the mantle of her parents and take up the banner of scientific research.

  However, Zheng Ciyi was rebellious by nature and believed that she must listen to her heart at this critical juncture. During the year of the college entrance examination, she secretly changed her college major from nuclear physics to drama performance.

  When Lao Zheng found out about this, he was so angry that he almost lost his temper. Because of this disagreement, father and daughter did not speak to each other for several years.

  Later, Zheng Ciyi's acting talent was truly remarkable. After she won multiple Best Actress awards for her stunning performance in Virgo, her name returned to the Zheng family.