Descendants: the royal wedding

(We start off as we see two squirrels in a tree as one is about to eat a nut until a something flies in and lands in the tree next to them as they look at it as the paper says "Mal & Ben" followed by more writing but ignore all for right now that as the two squirrels head along the tree as they go from tree to tree and head down as a dog sees them and growls as it heads towards them as we then hear the dog talk, and we all know who that is)

Dude: who are you guys?!  (The squirrels climb the banners on the wall whilst Dude jumps and is unable to reach them after they start the climb) get out of here, you're not invited! Where's your invitation! This is a royal wedding okay don't make me call security because I will! 

(We see birds chirping and flying as we zoom out and get a full view of Auradon prep)

Dude: come back here it's a very special day, it has to be perfect!

(We cut away to a room as we see Mal and Dizzy Tremaine styling her hair while Mal is looking in a mirror and talking to herself)

Mal: okay, as your bride and queen of Auradon, I vow to accept with humility and... reverence. I pledge my loyalty too... the.... uhhhh... people... I'm not marrying?

(A door opens as we see someone walk in as they're carrying a lot of flowers as she closes the door with her foot as we see for a brief second that they have blue hair)

Evie: the United-

Mal: oh yeah, yeah, yeah. (Looks back in the mirror at herself) to the, uh uh, the United States of Auradon and Isle of the Lost.

Dizzy: (squeals in excitement) you've got this!

Mal: easy, so easy.

Evie: oh, oh no! (We see her struggling to walk as she's carrying these mass amount of flowers that tower over her as she falls on her back as they are on top of her)

Evie: (muffled) can you help me up please?

Mal: oh well, okay.

(Her and Dizzy grab the flower thing from each end and lift it up as they're struggling to carry it)

Evie: thanks. Do you think the bouquet is big enough?

(The two of them put in on the table as Mal takes a breath in relief)

Dizzy: do do do (gets the leaves out of Mal's hair) wallah

Mal: thank you Dizzy, the hair is perfect (boops her nose)

(The door then opens as we see step into the room is none other than Audrey)

Audrey: fun fact, that bouquet is made up of every single flower grown in Auradon (the table with it on breaks)

Mal: oh really?

Evie: yeah but wouldn't it be nice if people saw the dress too? (We see this beautiful purple wedding dress) some people worked very hard on it and I mean me, I'm some people.

Dizzy: and the hair, don't forget the hair

Audrey: and some people have other things to worry about (snatches the tiara that has a veil attached to it off of Evie and gives it to Mal as Evie gasps since she was not expecting that) like thousands of invites, food, flowers, seating charts and entertainment. (Looks at her phone) so I've checked with (Y/N) and all the check ups and shots and all that medical jargon has all been covered. (Suddenly her phone rings as she answers it) hello? Are the doves here yet? What do you mean you don't know! (Frustrated as she sighs and looks at Mal) I'm doing my best.

Mal: Audrey, you have been an amazing wedding partner 

Evie: the wedding is going to be perfect 

Mal: beyond perfect, I mean, all my friends are gonna be there, my brother is gonna be there, even my dad is coming