Descendants 2 Part 2

(On the Isle of the Lost we see Mal walking somewhere as she enters a shop called Lady Tremaine's curl up and dye)

(Inside we see a girl wearing headphones sweeping the floor and there's colour splashed all over the place as she looks up and sees Mal)

???: Mal! Is Evie back too?

Mal: (chuckles) as if.

(She looks less excited)

Mal: I, um, forgot you guys don't open until midnight. Place looks good.

(The young girl giggles)

???: so what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?

???: just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping, lots and lots of sweeping.

Mal: sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?

???: yeah she's gone from the wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother.

Mal: that's not really much of a switch. Hey Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?

Dizzy: yeah. I thought of the little braids.

Mal: you have any ideas for me?

Dizzy: mm. (Walks over to Mal) the washed out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds.

(Mal chuckles)

Dizzy: you can't see where your face ends and your hair begins.

(Mal scoffs)

Dizzy: oh, what is this "Bored to Death Pink". (Gets Mal in a chair and turns her around to a mirror) hmm how far can I go?

Mal: the works? I mean whatever make me feel like me but you know... way worse.

Dizzy: Yay!

(She gets to work as we see Mal getting her hair dyed, cut everything and her nails done as we see the end result)

Mal: hey there I am.

Dizzy: (chuckles) Viola.

Mal: Viola (hands her money)

Dizzy: for me?

Mal: you earned it.

(They both laugh as she goes to put it in the cash register)

Harry Hook: fork it over, you runt.

(He has entered the shop as she hands him he money Mal just gave her)

Harry Hook: now the rest of it.

(The cash register dings as she gives him the rest of the money)

Harry Hook: thank you.

(Turns to leave)

Mal: still running errands for Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal.

(He turns around)