Descendants 1 part 3

(Audrey and Ben come out so see girls laughing and talking as they look at their new hair)

Girl: look, it's Mal

(We see Mal at her locker)

Girl 2: hi Mal. Love my hair Mal.

(They wave at her as Mal opens her locker and Jay comes over)

Jay: are you feeling kinda weird about this. I mean, it's not so bad here, you know.

Mal: are you insane? Long live evil. You're awful, you're bad news. Snap out if it. (Clicks fingers)

Jay: thanks Mal I needed that (they laugh as she last his shoulder and he walks away as she approaches Ben)

Audrey: do you think they actually paid for those?

Jay: oh hello. The name's Jay

(The girls laugh and approach him) 

Jay: you're all going to the tourney game tonight?

Girls: yeah.

Jay: keep a look out for number 8 all right. Scoring the winning goal.

Girl: okay.

Audrey: she did it to Jane's hair too and fairy godmother is not happy about it.

Ben: what's the harm?

Audrey: it's gateway magic. Sure it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it goes to the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?

Ben: listen Audrey.

Audrey: I will see you at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation, okay?

Ben: okay.

Audrey: bye, Bennyboo

Ben: bye.

Mal: hey Bennyboo!

Ben: hey.

Mal: (laughs) I just made a batch of cookies double chocolate chip, do you want one?

Ben: oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game but thank you so, so much. Thank you, next time next time.

Mal: no, yeah I completely understand. "Be careful of treats offered by kids of Villains ".

Ben: no, no.

Mal: no, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that.

Ben: no, that's not it. No, no, I... I really do.

Mal: no I get it. You're cautious, that's smart. Oh well more for me I guess.

Ben: no, no. Hey (takes cookie and eats it) see that? Totally trust you, totally.

(Mal looks back as Evie, Carlos and (Y/N) are in the background)

Mal: how are they?

Ben: they're good, they're great... they're amazing (laughs) they're uh... I mean they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts

(They share a laugh)

Be : I mean uh you know the... the chocolate... (clears throat) the... the chocolate... the chocolate chips are... I'm sorry um. Uh they're... they're warm and soft and they're sweet. Mal have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes. (Goes to take another bite but she stops him)

Jay: how you feeling, bro?

Ben: I feel... I feel... I feel like... like singing your name. (Singing voice) Mal!