Descendants 3 part 1

Mal: Auradon, it's beautiful isn't it. I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficant and this is my home. It wasn't  always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost where all the villains had been banished and locked away for good, that is until Prince Ben decided the children should have a chance. So five villain kids, the VKs, cam to Auradon including me. Long story short Ben's a king now, I'm his girlfriend and we are about to head back to the Isle pick what would hopefully be a line of new VKs who bet t9 come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters too.

(We cut to the Isle where we see a kid cycling as she is delivering newspapers)

???: Check it out! (Cycles away as people crowd around and pick up the newspaper as they get excited since it's VKS day as the five VKs step foot onto the isle)

All five of them: From the north, to the south. Form the east and the west. Lost boys, Lost girls, you all know you're the best. Hit the streets. Hit the streets it's your day, turn it up, how's your chance. It's tie to get up on your feet and dance.

(They all huddle together as they all put their hands in the middle and branch off)

Mal: Anybody want to be like us? Everybody want to be like us.

Carlos: all the boys, and the girls, cause they know what's up.

(We see Carlos waking people up as we cut away to Dizzy sweeping)

Evie: Your life could change today, your life could change today.

(Dizzy sees and gets excited as Evie opens her arms up and she and Dizzy hug)

Jay: These streets named after us because we paved the way.

(He rubs a kid who was cycling nearby as he stops and Jay rubs his head)

(Y/N): stand up from where lay, your suffering will decay.

(We see him waking people up a she cuts open a door as more people disperse out of it before he walks away to Harley)

(Should also mention this is his attire)

Mal: everyone come and take your shot.

(Spray paint on a door and open it as people come out)

Mal/Evie: Now's the time to show them what you got.

Evie: because everyone's gonna get their chance.

 Mal/Evie: They said being from the Isle was bad.

(We cut to May sliding off a roof as he wakes up more people as they begin flipping  about) 

All: Well it's good to be bad! And we're proof of that, used to be lost now we're on the mal. Used to steal snacks now we're giving back, remember that. Bad! If you're got pride train your Vs up high, wave them wide side to side, feel the vibe. It's good to be bad.