Descendants 1 part 1

(Mal)

Once upon a time long long ago. Well, more like 20 years ago Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah so instead of a honeymoon beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains (shows Maleficant, Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella de Vil) and the Sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood no magic, no Wi-Fi, no way out or so I thought. Hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened.

(At the kingdom of Auradon)

(We see prince Ben standing upon a pedestal as he's being measured as his mom and dad arrive)

Beast: how is it possible you're gonna be crowned king next month. You're just a baby.

Belle: he's turning 16 dear.

Ben: hey pops.

Beast: 16 that's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least... 42.

Belle: uh you decided to marry me at 28.

Beast: ah, it was either you or the teapot. (Winks and gives a cheeky smile to his son as his wife gives him a dirty look with his son giggling)

Beast: I'm kidding.

Ben: mom, dad I have-

Person measuring him: ah. (Puts 1 finger up signalling 1 minute so he stands there) 

Ben: I have chosen my first official proclamation.

(They look at each other and look back at their son)

Ben: I've decided the children of the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon.

(Their faces drop as Belle drops the thing in her hands)

Ben: every time I look out at the island and I feel they've been abandoned.

Beast: the children of our sworn enemies living among us.

Ben: we start out with a few at first, the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them.

Beast: have you.

Belle: I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?

Ben: Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen... and Maleficant.

(The guy measuring drops his stuff and cowers at the name)

Beast: Maleficant! She's the worst villain in the land!

Ben: dad just hear me out here.

Beast: I won't hear a word of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!

Ben: dad their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life. Dad.

(Beast looks conflicted as he looks to his wife who gives him a look saying "give him a chance ")

Beast: I suppose... the children are innocent.

(Belle walks over and straightens his jacket)

Belle: hey, well done. (To her husband) shall we.

(Walks away with beast as Ben looks out the window and looks at his ring)

(At the Isle of he Lost we see a purple haired girl spraying on a wall, this is Mal)