Descendants 2 part 3

(Timeskip)

(It's now evening as there are lights and people partying on a yacht)

(We cut over to Evie as cameramen are taking photos of her in her attire for the Cotillion)

Man: Evie, you look beautiful.

Evie: thank you so much.

Woman: did you design the barrette?

Evie: it's beautiful isn't it. Um, no it's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer, "Dizzy of the Isle".

(On the Isle)

Dizzy: that's me! I made that! Eeeee!

(There is a pounding on the ceiling)

Granny(Lady Tremaine): Knock it off!

Dizzy: I'm sorry, Granny! (She continues excitedly watching the TV)

(Back at Auradon people are dancing to the music)

Fairy godmother: Jane! There you are, my dear. Well, everything looks beautiful, my love. But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts.

Jane: mom, I have a date.

Fairy godmother: a date? Really? (She looks around before she looks at Carlos) do you have a date too? 

Carlos: yeah.

Fairy godmother: really? (She looks around again)

Jane: mom.

(Fairy godmother looks as Jane holds Carlos's hands as she looks at them smiling until it finally clicks)

Fairy godmother: bippity boppity. Oh!

(Jane and Carlos look at each other and smile)

Carlos: after you.

(There is more cheers and applause as more people dance the night away until the music stops as trumpets start playing for  man's arrival as Belle and Adam stand at the bottom of the stairs as everyone gathers around as Carlos and Jane walk over as do Lonnie and Jay who join up with Evie and (Y/N) who are already there)

Man: The future lady, Mal.

(There's re murmurings in the crowd and as Mal steps out as people as Mal steps forward Evie puts her hands over her mouth as (Y/N) has a smile on his face)

Man: (whispers in her ear) you work it, girl.

(Mal laughs)

Evie: (clapping her hands) whoo!

(Y/N): (also clapping) wait to go sis!

Carlos: Yeah, Mal!

Evie: Mal!

(There are cheers and applauses as Adam and Belle look at them smiling as Mal walks down the steps Adam approaches)

Mal: hi.

Adam: hi. Hey, Ben is on his way.

Mal: okay.

Adam: and you look beautiful 

Mal: oh thank you (laughs nervously)

Belle: I know we were shocked at first but you, you are exactly what Ben needs.

Adam: and lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions.

(They laugh as Evie and her brother approaches as she looks over at Belle and Adam signalling over to Evie)

(A/N): this is his attire