Descendants 3 part 2

(At Evies4hearts)

Evie: who else knows about the crown and the sceptre?

Mal: no one. I mean, think about it. People are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely mew security measures 

Evie: will this delay our bringing over more VKs? Is that (Y/N) texted me about and why he was ballistic? He told he was you were going to say why and that you'd tell me.

Mal: we're talking about closing the barrier for good.

Evie: but you said no.

(Mal just stays quiet and looks at Evie)

Evie: I mean, the four of us are living the dream here and we finally get to share that. I mean what could be more important?

Mal:... yeah... I know. (Sits down) I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon.

Evie: is that what they're thinking? And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out if the Isle ever again? What, we never go back and see our parents? And what about these kids? We promised that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted.

Mal: yeah, I know.

Evie: M., I am so glad that you are going to be queen. You will be a part of these conversations, you will stand up for the VKs. Thank you for telling me, I don't know what (Y/N) was making a big deal about (She smiles too Mal and hugs her) you're gonna be a great queen.

(Mal smiles at Evie)

(We cut away to Evie, Carlos and Jay in a kitchen)

Carlos: morning. Got the beach towels. 

Evie: sorry. Morning. (Throwing stuff to Jay who catches it and puts it in a basket) 

Carlos: these. (Puts stuff in another basket) I really think she's gonna like the cake you guys.

(Looks to see a piece taken out of it)

Evie: oh yeah?

Carlos: oh no. (They stop what they're doing) okay. Who got into Jane's cake?

(We cut to Elsewhere where we see Dizzy, Harley and Celia eating cake)

Dizzy: delicious.

Harley: I l-l-like it. 

Celia: I especially love the lack of dirt.

Dizzy: and the lack of flies.

(Celia tastes it and nods with her)

(Y/N): you know stealing is bad right.

(They see (Y/N))

Celia: uh... we didn't steal it.

(Y/N): you're a terrible liar just like Mal. You stole a piece for you, Dizzy and Harley to eat, if you wanted something like a cake you could've just asked and I would have got you something.

Celia: want some? (Offers some to Harley and Dizzy who takes a bit)

Dizzy: thank you

Harley: t-t-thank y-you.

Celia: how about you? (To (Y/N))

(Y/N): nah thanks. Appreciate the offer though.

(They both take a bite and sigh on how delicious it is as we see Mal step outside as Audrey appears from smoke)

Audrey: I was hoping you were home.

Mal: (laughs)...(her face turns serious)  is this a joke? What are you doing with the crown and the sceptre?